Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I have something to announce to Awimb.

I have something to announce to Awimb.

Sometimes a football game can be enlightening. There can be a clarity of thought which previous may have been clouded. The emotion, often raw, can lead a person to look inside himself and admit to something he may have kept suppressed before.

Last night I happened upon a player who finally has overtaken Stephen Hunt as my most hated footballer in the game.

Ladies and gentlemen, Kieran Trippier.

What a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sometimes a football game can be enlightening. There can be a clarity of thought which previous may have been clouded. The emotion, often raw, can lead a person to look inside himself and admit to something he may have kept suppressed before.

Last night I happened upon a player who finally has overtaken Stephen Hunt as my most hated footballer in the game.

What a ****.
    Wasn't even the most annoying Tottenham connected right back on the pitch imo

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Wasn't even the most annoying Tottenham connected right back on the pitch imo
    Walker is just a dick.

I suspect Trippier to be both a dick and a snide. A person that orders coffee in a busy pub, and pays by card.

Walker is just a dick.

I suspect Trippier to be both a dick and a snide. A person that orders coffee in a busy pub, and pays by card.
    Hold on, paying by card is now quicker than using cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I cannot speak from experience here I must admit as the touch / tappy thing on my card does not work and I am fúcked if I am paying the bank, the same bank that I bailed out remember, the sum of €30 for a new one.

I will admit I may have been hasty in my judgement all the same.

You see I'm a cash man.

Still - he's right about the coffee bit

What a ****.
    You watched those Colombian players behave like that and decided to single out Trippier as a c*nt?

What did he do exactly that stood out for you?

I cannot speak from experience here I must admit as the touch / tappy thing on my card does not work and I am fúcked if I am paying the bank, the same bank that I bailed out remember, the sum of €30 for a new one.

I will admit I may have been hasty in my judgement all the same.

You see I'm a cash man.
    Other than wages for the cleaning lady and a bit for the fishmonger, I never, ever use cash any more.

Mind you, I don't get out much.

Other than wages for the cleaning lady and a bit for the fishmonger, I never, ever use cash any more.

Mind you, I don't get out much.
    Me as well, Charles. However it is important to remember that SW lives in Ireland.

Yes, Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You watched those Colombian players behave like that and decided to single out Trippier as a c*nt?

What did he do exactly that stood out for you?
    He is English.