Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I have something to announce to Awimb.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Do you have levels of hatred for the English or is it one size fits all?

I speak entirely in jest ABR and I mean no offence to my many English friends, some of whom are on here and with whom I have spent many evenings of cultural exchange.

Many enjoyable years I spent living in your country despite us being at war at the time and only on rare occasions was I the recipient of hostility, thousands of your ladies I made sweet love to and at 2-3 times per season I travel back to enjoy banter and debate in your pubs both pre and post matches.

I just fúcking hate Kieran Trippier.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I speak entirely in jest ABR and I mean no offence to my many English friends, some of whom are on here and with whom I have spent many evenings of cultural exchange.

Many enjoyable years I spent living in your country despite us being at war at the time and only on rare occasions was I the recipient of hostility, thousands of your ladies I made sweet love to and at 2-3 times per season I travel back to enjoy banter and debate in your pubs both pre and post matches.

weird hair.

Trippier, not you.

loathe away, sw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    weird hair.

Trippier, not you.

loathe away, sw
    Reminds me of the slopey headed retard that was a journalist in the Metro.

Not sure what was going on with this cat's barnet but he had to be a **** in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

We can agree on the fact that Trippier is an entirely despicable ****. I'm a little disappointed that you are having a giraffe.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman