Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The greatest trick Southgate has pulled is in creating what is basically a carbon

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Oh right - one player who can "pick a pass" (any idea what that actually means, r, because to me it seems just to be cliché-ridden *******s). I like Lingard, I don't think he is good enough to unpick the best defences though. No creativity may have been harsh, given that Henderson picking a pass and Lingard having a spark about him is the best you can come up with, I wouldn't say "very limited creativity" is entirely innaccurate
    Rashford obviously has some talent, in fairness. And Sterling scored a lot of goals for City this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Rashford obviously has some talent, in fairness. And Sterling scored a lot of goals for City this season.
    Another one who doesn’t perform for England. He has scored two goals in 40 internationals. He should be dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Another one who doesn’t perform for England. He has scored two goals in 40 internationals. He should be dropped.
    Whichis why Sane wasn't picked by Germany yet they get nothing but slated for not taking him
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Wow - you've really won me over. We actually have as much creativity as the Brazil side of 1970. How could I not see it

Wow - you've really won me over. We actually have as much creativity as the Brazil side of 1970. How could I not see it
    He's not real. la. We've established that beyond doubt.

You're arguing with a bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The only creative player England have is Alli and I don’t think he has ever had a decent game for England.
    I think the snidey, spursy **** is carrying a (at least) minor injury.

Seems to be rubbing his thigh / hamstring a lot.

In any case, not once, has he played a pass through the defence to Kane (as he seems to every week for them) at this WC.

I'm sure he would have done versus Panama had he played, but then again, so could Stephen Hawking against that lot. And he's dead.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

An in form jack could have provided a bit more flair. Equally, they’re also missing the Ox. I’m not sure Lingard and Alli together is productive.
    Very frustrating to watch Lingard get hunted down like some petrified wilderbeast, each time he found himself in space upfront.

copy of the Wimbledon sides of the mid-90s (ie not the good one but the one that kept them up each year) and people seem to like it. This side has almost no creativity outside set-pieces and relying on Trippier and Young crosses
    What was also alarming is the number of times players receiving the ball were unable to control it with their first touch.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    What was also alarming is the number of times players receiving the ball were unable to control it with their first touch.
    Welbeck could look like Pele in comparison?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I think the snidey, spursy **** is carrying a (at least) minor injury.

Seems to be rubbing his thigh / hamstring a lot.

In any case, not once, has he played a pass through the defence to Kane (as he seems to every week for them) at this WC.

I'm sure he would have done versus Panama had he played, but then again, so could Stephen Hawking against that lot. And he's dead.
    What's with the piece of coloured sellotape Debbi has on his thigh?