Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was ready to start hating them all again

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think England make it difficult for England to create chances tbh
    Creating chances- path! We dont need any of that silky skill, namby pamby creativity. Load of old *******s.

Get the ball in the box and let the lads have a jump at it. Something is bound to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    There is someone on this thread who seems to be seriously suggesting dropping Harry Kane for Danny Wellbeck. I dont think this thread is the place for balance and common sense

The behaviour of those Colombian players following the award of the penalty was an absolute disgrace and should not have been tolerated. THe guy who was booked for the foul grabs the ref, they are screaming in his face for what seemed to be almost five minutes. THroughout the whole thing Harry Kane just stood there holding the ball, ignoring them all.

It takes some ****ing balls to keep your cool around that. And his penalty in the shoot out was just about as perfect as you can get.

Well done, England. A pretty ordinary side with a few good players but with more character than any of the 'stars' of the golden generation. THank god they have all ****ed off.
    They were a disgrace but it's hardly new in the World Cup, is it? Not sure what the ref can do when an entire team act like utter c*nts, is he meant to send them all off? Or even the two or three who clearly deserved it?

He certainly let play go on but I'm not sure it would have been any different had he got the cards out early on.

Thanks WES - this is the sort of moronic playground comment I would expect from people who only watch football every four years. The fact that you seem to take a keen interest in between World Cups and are still able to make such a comment just confirms how wonderfully special you are
    Thanks Anaconda - this is the sort of unsupported, tw@tish comment I would expect from a social delinquent who spends his life in a pub or on the internet. It just shows how wonderfully special you are and how lucky Bavaria is to have you and how lucky we are to be rid of you.

Now f*ck off.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Thanks Anaconda - this is the sort of unsupported, tw@tish comment I would expect from a social delinquent who spends his life in a pub or on the internet. It just shows how wonderfully special you are and how lucky Bavaria is to have you and how lucky we are to be rid of you.

Now f*ck off.
    There's no need to be rude.

They were a disgrace but it's hardly new in the World Cup, is it? Not sure what the ref can do when an entire team act like utter c*nts, is he meant to send them all off? Or even the two or three who clearly deserved it?

He certainly let play go on but I'm not sure it would have been any different had he got the cards out early on.
    If you have an entire team surrounding you like that you have to send someone off. There were two of three prime candidates in that incident. Tell the captain he has 30 seconds to get his side out of the penalty area, anyoneleft is getting a red card. Then yes, sendthem all off if you have to. You cant let that go on, its absurd.

Now f*ck off.
    Ah - sensitive little bunny aren't you

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    If you have an entire team surrounding you like that you have to send someone off. There were two of three prime candidates in that incident. Tell the captain he has 30 seconds to get his side out of the penalty area, anyoneleft is getting a red card. Then yes, sendthem all off if you have to. You cant let that go on, its absurd.
    I agree, but no one ever does it, do they? Referees routinely put up with that sort of behavior which makes it pretty much impossible for a referee to do what you describe.

I'd love to see one of them pull out a yellow and go through each player surrounding him and threaten each one of them until they all backed off, and if they didn't start sending them off. Would be superb to watch and good for the game.

Never gonna happen, though.

Ah - sensitive little bunny aren't you
    No, you're just a tw@t.

Now f*ck off.

No, you're just a tw@t.

Now f*ck off.

You see, it's this type of 'pulling the people together' that make international football so special.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”