Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Sure. Probably not Croatia either, but at least they didn't go out to fùcking Iceland this time.
    I think we may be in danger of setting the bar a bit too low, here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    England have been hurting me with their shyteness as I've supported them for the last 45 years, bar perhaps a couple of tournaments. The failure of the over-hyped 'golden generation' and particularly players like I mentioned above tipped me over into despondancy, and the whole local rival component of the current squad, at a time our club has fallen backwards, with our own English players falling short, left me feeling bereft of support for them going into this one.

But, as a limited team I do think they have something that their predecessors lacked, despite their youth and limited abilities. Not that I expect them to beat better teams, but they are missing the arrogance of the previous bunch of shítcùnts, who believed seemingly in their own hype & destiny but never remotely resembled a cohesive unit. You can point to periods of the game today when they were poor, but in other moments they looked like a team - not a brilliant team, but a team nevertheless, and Southgate should get credit for that imo.
    spot on. I went off them after the Lansdowne Road debacle which although not the team's fault, meant I didn't wish to be associated with the so-called 'fans'. And then, as you say, cùnts like Rooney, Gerrard, Terry etc being the mainstays made it difficult to get behind the team...even though this team is riddled with sperzers, there really is no-one to hate whilst wearing an England shirt. Semis at most though imo.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Damn it to hell!
    Haha it's coming home you slag B!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'