Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We have a new number10

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I thought athletes get let off the fasting thing?
    They eat when the sun goes down.

Unless they are cyclists who find themselves to unfortunately contract asthma in later life and bang the drugs in.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    They eat when the sun goes down.

Unless they are cyclists who find themselves to unfortunately contract asthma in later life and bang the drugs in.
    They all eat when the sun goes down. And drink. I think I read that athletes are allowed to get fired in regardless.

They all eat when the sun goes down. And drink. I think I read that athletes are allowed to get fired in regardless.
    Surely then they would all just declare themselves athletes and crack on.

Not sure you have thought this through.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Surely then they would all just declare themselves athletes and crack on.

Not sure you have thought this through.
    You can't just declare yourself an athlete, can you? Some fat lad working in Tesco can't just go, 'Oh by the way I'm an athlete, I need to eat this goat curry and drink this here well water.' Everyone's going to know he's talking jive and chop his arms off, or whetever the punishment for eating in daylight it.

It's like you going to the butcher in Lent and trying to buy meat. claiming to be a Protestant. He's going to defenestrate you quicksmart.

You can't just declare yourself an athlete, can you? Some fat lad working in Tesco can't just go, 'Oh by the way I'm an athlete, I need to eat this goat curry and drink this here well water.' Everyone's going to know he's talking jive and chop his arms off, or whetever the punishment for eating in daylight it.

It's like you going to the butcher in Lent and trying to buy meat. claiming to be a Protestant. He's going to defenestrate you quicksmart.
    Judge not others unless you want to be judged yourself.

Psalms 8:11