Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Now I should hate to be associated with the swivel eyed right wing lunatic

Now I should hate to be associated with the swivel eyed right wing lunatic

fringe of AWIMB (c & b) but I have to say that when I heard the English accents of the brave and noble diver chaps who located those Thai boys, my chest fair swelled with patriotic pride.

Not a string vested Govan man-pig among them, nor a bog dwelling mick, nor a sister fiddling taff! All English mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    fringe of AWIMB (c & b) but I have to say that when I heard the English accents of the brave and noble diver chaps who located those Thai boys, my chest fair swelled with patriotic pride.

Not a string vested Govan man-pig among them, nor a bog dwelling mick, nor a sister fiddling taff! All English mate!
    They will probably be given a Thai bride who fires ping pong balls better than your mum H
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    They will probably be given a Thai bride who fires ping pong balls better than your mum H
    I very much doubt that p. I hear your mum can suck the buttons off a sofa with her arse'ole?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post

I felt the same when I was in Wan Chai in Hong Kong. Watching that game you call cricket. Then I heard some Australian skank - borderline prostitute (or actual one) trying to turn a trick, and I felt a curdling within. I couldn't afford her I'm sure!