Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As we now have two bubble CBs, I feel the need to up my Greek stereotype game

As we now have two bubble CBs, I feel the need to up my Greek stereotype game

I actually know very little about them other than they're lazy, don't pay taxes, have the worst food in Europe and their women are incredibly ugly.

Feels like I need more material than that.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I actually know very little about them other than they're lazy, don't pay taxes, have the worst food in Europe and their women are incredibly ugly.

Feels like I need more material than that.
    I think the food gets a bad rap, actually. Lamb, feta, halloumi, oregano, it's all good stuff.

The problem with the women isn't so much the ugliness, it's the hirsuteness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think the food gets a bad rap, actually. Lamb, feta, halloumi, oregano, it's all good stuff.

I did three weeks in Greece mostly island hopping back in the 80s. First night in Athens I had dinner with a couple of Australians and thought the souvlaki and Greek salad were exceptional. Three weeks later I had come to the realization that those are about the only two things worth eating in Greece.

I recall a particularly bad lamb dish in Mykonos that left me ill for days.

Anyway, how about fighting? Are the Greeks any good at wars other than with Turks? How quickly did they surrender in WWII?

Only if it's cooked in the UAE
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

it's the hirsuteness.
    Problem?

. . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Problem?

. . . . . . . .
    Whilst one doesn't wish to be indelicate, h, I once enjoyed congress with a lady of Greek origin whose nipples were surrounded by coarse hairs; they were reminiscent of wire wool.

Now this didn't slow me down at the time, for I was primed and ready for action, but it did make me subsequently question my life choices.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Anyway, how about fighting? Are the Greeks any good at wars other than with Turks? How quickly did they surrender in WWII?
    The answer there might depend a bit on whether you reckon that Alexander of Macedon was Greek or FYROMian. They also had a few decent matches against the Persians, ISTR.

They were doing fine repelling Mussolini in 1941 at the Albanian border (not hard, granted) when Germany stroked the ball home into an empty net behind them, and after that the Cretans put up some resistance.

There is (or was) a Greek restaurant round the corner from the 'bine. If you're coming to some games again this season you can have a bite there and explain your cultural outlook towards Greek people to the staff. As you order your salad.

Sokratis and Chambers. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sokratis and Chambers. Interesting.
    Sokratis and Mustafi. Terrifying.

Whilst one doesn't wish to be indelicate, h, I once enjoyed congress with a lady of Greek origin whose nipples were surrounded by coarse hairs; they were reminiscent of wire wool.

Now this didn't slow me down at the time, for I was primed and ready for action, but it did make me subsequently question my life choices.
    Was her clitoris also inordinately large, as large as a pénis in fact and did her labia resemble a pair of bollócks and was her name Stavros?