Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Belgium.....

I meant it in a flippant 'superior to them' manner
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    When Danny Rose scored that screamer against us I remember thinking to myself 'that useless c*nt will probably never score a goal like that again in his life, he might possibly never score again at all'. And I wasn't far off really.

Didn't that useless c*nt Almunia vaguely wave at that goal as he fell over? Or is that my fading memory?
    That useless **** played over 100 times for The Arsenal. WTF was Wenger thinking?

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    When Danny Rose scored that screamer against us I remember thinking to myself 'that useless c*nt will probably never score a goal like that again in his life, he might possibly never score again at all'. And I wasn't far off really.

Didn't that useless c*nt Almunia vaguely wave at that goal as he fell over? Or is that my fading memory?
    For once you are right - Almunia punched it out and had no idea where it was. It was coming straight for me before the net got in the way

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    That useless **** played over 100 times for The Arsenal. WTF was Wenger thinking?

He seems to be doing a brilliant job of making himself short there. Still, Peter assured us he was more than good enough for us and who are we to question Peter on keepers.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    For once you are right - Almunia punched it out and had no idea where it was. It was coming straight for me before the net got in the way
    IF, if I was being generous I would say Almunia did bump into, I think, Sagna just prior to the shot from Rose.

But I'm not.

He was a useless ****, that boy.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Scored the opener in the 1-1 at the Emirates (Ox equalised). Given that the likes of Kaboul, Walker and Rose have scored against us, Chadli is hardly a shocker. For all their recent "dominance" over us, that nightmare 3-2 remains their only win on our territory in 25 years (TWENTY-FIVE)
    Right. Just goes to show how every goal they score against us feels like a defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I do not like Harry Kane.

p.s. Fellaini does not bother me one iota either. He’s a big hairy freak of course but he is damned effective at being one.
    Why do you not like Harry Kane? Magnificent footballer, surely? Scores goals all the time, even when he doesn't. A fine, strong chin on him. A tongue you could feed a whole family on.

I bet Fellaini would bother you if you were playing against him. The man is made almost entirely of elbows and hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Why do you not like Harry Kane? Magnificent footballer, surely? Scores goals all the time, even when he doesn't. A fine, strong chin on him. A tongue you could feed a whole family on.

I bet Fellaini would bother you if you were playing against him. The man is made almost entirely of elbows and hair.
    Kane is it appears a top level striker but he has no qualities as a person or a human. The manner in which he claimed that goal last season shows him to be a despicable chinny fat tongued wánker. A footballing Jamie Oliver if you will allow me a non sporting comparison.

As for Fellaini yes I would be massively concerned if I was playing against him given that my charges (Cup winning charges btw) are U11.