Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Frimpong is 26. He's been playing in Cyprus

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    See also - Carl Jenkinson whom I feel would never have made a first team appearance were he not an Arsenal fan & seemingly likeable chap.
    Rich – for the record if I want input from or a reply from you I will make specific mention, perhaps a reference to you as a means of preface.

Otherwise fúck off you cretin.

Good lad.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Rich – for the record if I want input from or a reply from you I will make specific mention, perhaps a reference to you as a means of preface.

Otherwise fúck off you cretin.

Good lad.
    Good weekend, sw?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Have the plates in your head moved?

Fúck my old boots.
    I quite like the idea that AW would hand out first team shirts if you'd been a Junior Gunner long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I quite like the idea that AW would hand out first team shirts if you'd been a Junior Gunner long enough.
    This bloke is as stupid as a rock, b. Honestly, I'm not a chap to become exercised by an internet persona, but to maintain such a deep display of ignorance so consistently... is it possible? I fear he might be real.

My only hope is that he is safely incarcerated in a place of safety. What if he actually exists and is a real doctor?

said random, former junior gunner may well have played better than Frimpong ever did.

stole a living whilst he was at The Arsenal.

The stupid, denchy ****
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

This bloke is as stupid as a rock, b. Honestly, I'm not a chap to become exercised by an internet persona, but to maintain such a deep display of ignorance so consistently... is it possible? I fear he might be real.

My only hope is that he is safely incarcerated in a place of safety. What if he actually exists and is a real doctor?
    I have to say he does embody a certain archetype. And I think he is an actual doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    said random, former junior gunner may well have played better than Frimpong ever did.

stole a living whilst he was at The Arsenal.

The stupid, denchy ****
    dench gang?

I have to say he does embody a certain archetype. And I think he is an actual doctor.
    But... but... he's as daft as an Irish, b

I refuse to believe it. Look at what he writes. If that **** can dress himself unaided, I'm Shirley Temple.

But... but... he's as daft as an Irish, b

I refuse to believe it. Look at what he writes. If that **** can dress himself unaided, I'm Shirley Temple.
    My grandfather was a doctor and he was an actual Irish. These things are possible.

My grandfather was a doctor and he was an actual Irish. These things are possible.
    He wasn't a real doctor, though. I expect he was fine with inserting his arm up a cow's backside, or filing a horse's teeths or delivering Irish women of multitudinous children, that sort of thing. But not doctoring as we'd understand it.