Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Frimpong is 26. He's been playing in Cyprus

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He played 16 games for us
    Would have been more if it wasn't for that pesky Red card.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Another example from the legion of Wenger retards that were never going to be good enough.
    The senile old fart persisted with blind faith in many of these cases only to watch them subsequently crash and burn in the lower leagues.
    That's right. And all the youth team coaches and reserve team coaches who thought he was going to be good enough, they were senile old farts too, right? In fact, every fúcker is a senile old fart except you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    The one where he kicked a Liverpool player through 360 degrees?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The one where he kicked a Liverpool player through 360 degrees?
    At one point in that game he picked the ball up in midfield, drove at their defence at pace and struck a firm drive which looked like it was heading for the bottom corner - it missed, or was saved, or whatever, but just for that moment one thought, "Here we go, this lad's got it..."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I recall LA saying in the pub after that game "In no way is Frimpong a footballer".

Just needs to play Arsenal de Sarandi to complete the hat trick.

I remember I’m falling out with the Russians after they decided to play a 4-5-1 with him as the lone striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    but now doesn't have a club.

How the fúck do you get to be almost good enough for the Arsenal first team and then fail to makea career at any level? The lad must have some serious attitude problems.

Come on Frimpong, get dench man!
    I suspect the fact is that he was never ever good enough to play for the Arsenal first team, yet he did through a sequence of fortuitous events and indeed hard work on his behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Another example from the legion of Wenger retards that were never going to be good enough.
    The senile old fart persisted with blind faith in many of these cases only to watch them subsequently crash and burn in the lower leagues.
    Lulpoli is playing for Fermana FC in Serie D (in which he is one of very few professional players. Still, he had a productive season scoring 5 goals in 20 games while playing centre forward.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I suspect the fact is that he was never ever good enough to play for the Arsenal first team, yet he did through a sequence of fortuitous events and indeed hard work on his behalf.
    See also - Carl Jenkinson whom I feel would never have made a first team appearance were he not an Arsenal fan & seemingly likeable chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    See also - Carl Jenkinson whom I feel would never have made a first team appearance were he not an Arsenal fan & seemingly likeable chap.
    Have the plates in your head moved?

Fúck my old boots.