Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Cole and Sylvinho sharing the post- Dixon still on the other side with Craig McKernon filling in when he's on the telly
    It was a mistake letting Dixon take the number 2. Pat Rice has years left in those little bandy legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It sounds like a great dream, B.
    It was one of those dreams that didn't really seem like a dream because it was so unremarkable. I sort of heard this news on the radio, raised an eyebrow and thought 'that'll be Ramsey off, then'. And that was about it.

It sounds like a great dream, B.
    Is it stinking hot there? Are you waist deep in nubile nympho 6' blonde chicks?

Askling for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Apart from the announcement about 6 weeks back complete with hundreds of articles on the site.
    But, to have to appear on the released list with all the other plebs. What an indignity for such a talent. Couldn't they have placed Santi and Per on their own special list? Then released the standard one for the academy dross and Jack?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    But, to have to appear on the released list with all the other plebs. What an indignity for such a talent. Couldn't they have placed Santi and Per on their own special list? Then released the standard one for the academy dross and Jack?
    Arsene once spoke about 'the values of the club', saying that it was important to him that people are treated with respect, that the star striker was treated the same as the tea lady. It is this very culture that you hear ex-players and staff members reference when they talk about The Arsenal being special.

Think on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Arsene once spoke about 'the values of the club', saying that it was important to him that people are treated with respect, that the star striker was treated the same as the tea lady. It is this very culture that you hear ex-players and staff members reference when they talk about The Arsenal being special.

Think on.
    Clearly this Turkish chap has different ideas. More ruthless, less sentimental.

Is it stinking hot there? Are you waist deep in nubile nympho 6' blonde chicks?

Askling for a friend.
    Only in the low 20s. Having said that people tend to lightly dress once it’s around 18’C so yes there is a lot of flesh on show. I had my shorts on yesterday and was out in the countryside and got bit by a great big ****ing horse fly. The **** was as big as a fifty pence piece.

Only in the low 20s. Having said that people tend to lightly dress once it’s around 18’C so yes there is a lot of flesh on show. I had my shorts on yesterday and was out in the countryside and got bit by a great big ****ing horse fly. The **** was as big as a fifty pence piece.
    I've killed two horseflies this summer as they were in the act of biting me. They haven't got me yet. Cvnts.

The bites hang around for months. Fvckers.

I'm going to be straight with you here b, whilst I regret your horsefly incident, it wasn't really images of you in shorts I was seeking. It's not a bad image, mind.

Back in 5.

I'm going to be straight with you here b, whilst I regret your horsefly incident, it wasn't really images of you in shorts I was seeking. It's not a bad image, mind.

Back in 5.
    I was in the shower this morning and looked down at the top of my feet, where there was a clear brown line where my shoes started. I assumed it had to be dirt and went to wash it off, but no. It appears my legs are actually tanned. Weird.