Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was in the shower this morning and looked down at the top of my feet, where there was a clear brown line where my shoes started. I assumed it had to be dirt and went to wash it off, but no. It appears my legs are actually tanned. Weird.
    I thought this was something to do with the Frimpong thread for a moment and thought you were going to claim to be turning black.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I thought this was something to do with the Frimpong thread for a moment and thought you were going to claim to be turning black.
    Mate, if I'm looking down in the shower, it's immediately apparent I'm not black.

I was in the shower this morning and looked down at the top of my feet, where there was a clear brown line where my shoes started. I assumed it had to be dirt and went to wash it off, but no. It appears my legs are actually tanned. Weird.
    I wore sunglasses all day yesterday and although i managed to escape getting a proper tanned outline of said sunglasses around my eyes the glabella is still white while the rest of my face has a tan

I've killed two horseflies this summer as they were in the act of biting me. They haven't got me yet. Cvnts.

The bites hang around for months. Fvckers.
    That's the only good thing. They're so focused on biting that you can squash the ****ers before they get away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Arsene once spoke about 'the values of the club', saying that it was important to him that people are treated with respect, that the star striker was treated the same as the tea lady. It is this very culture that you hear ex-players and staff members reference when they talk about The Arsenal being special.

Think on.
    It's all very corporate now. Even more so since Gazidis has taken full control. I saw some pictures from the open day last week. Emery was stood there in his blue trousers and red Arsenal polo shirt. Dressed exactly the same as the other staff members on show. Gazidis was the only one allowed to wear a suit. Emery is just an employee of the corporation now. Not a football manager but, 'part of the team' as Gazidis would say.

The whole thing looked like a staff 'motivation meeting' at Walmart.

Clearly this Turkish chap has different ideas. More ruthless, less sentimental.
    Saw a quote from that Spanish chap Guillaume Balague or something like that, that Wenger had Mbappe in the bag until his family asked for 7-8 mil Euros to agree the move.

Ignoring the fact that this Spanish chap is almost always wrong, would you think we should have paid the family a commission to sign the player who looks like he might shortly be the best player in the world?

I vote yes

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Saw a quote from that Spanish chap Guillaume Balague or something like that, that Wenger had Mbappe in the bag until his family asked for 7-8 mil Euros to agree the move.

Ignoring the fact that this Spanish chap is almost always wrong, would you think we should have paid the family a commission to sign the player who looks like he might shortly be the best player in the world?

I vote yes
    Wouldn't that constitute an illegal payment? Arsene probably sat them down and gave them a lengthy lecture on financial ethics within sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Wouldn't that constitute an illegal payment? Arsene probably sat them down and gave them a lengthy lecture on financial ethics within sport.
    Dunno - surely all they have to do is make them his agent or summat? Anyway, other people do it so we should as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The following players are leaving Arsenal Football Club on June 30, 2018:

Marc Bola

Santi Cazorla

Alex Crean

Vlad Dragomir

One of the greatest potential names in our history - gone

At least Marc Bola has a shout to play Gunnersaurus in the future

Good job Marc Bola's first name wasn't something like Eric or Edward.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Good job Marc Bola's first name wasn't something like Eric or Edward.
    Further down the article, I noted that whilst Marc has left, Tolaji has been offered a new contract. I may be wrong, but I suspect that there will be tension in the Bola house ce soir......