Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is going to stop Ingerlund?

Who is going to stop Ingerlund?

I'm telling you, we're going to grow old hearing the words, "Harry Kane, world cup winner" every time Spurs are mentioned.

Fúck this shít.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm telling you, we're going to grow old hearing the words, "Harry Kane, world cup winner" every time Spurs are mentioned.

Fúck this shít.
    We're now third favourites, Sir C

It's coming home.

Fúck this shít.
    I'm reeeeeeeeeeeally hoping that Colombia are better than I think they are.

Mind you, England have managed to lose to much worse teams, so fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm reeeeeeeeeeeally hoping that Colombia are better than I think they are.

Mind you, England have managed to lose to much worse teams, so fingers crossed.
    Ospina will play the game of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Ospina will play the game of his life.
    I shall be rooting for our short-arsed shot-stopper, f.

Fúck this shít.
    They’ll end up losing to Sweden or Switzerland. They’ll scrape past Columbia and think the next game is going to be a walk in the park. We still haven’t really seen what they’re capable of either. They were **** against Tunisia and Panama are terrible. The Belgium game you can’t read anything into.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 07-02-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Fúck this shít.
    Ingerlund are more than capable of stopping Ingerlund - just a case of who they decide to **** up against

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Ingerlund are more than capable of stopping Ingerlund - just a case of who they decide to **** up against
    You're ignoring the Southgate influence. Gareth knows.

You're ignoring the Southgate influence. Gareth knows.
    I don't think I could bear it if Tottengland won.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    They’ll end up losing to Sweden or Switzerland. They’ll scrape past Columbia and think the next game is going to be a walk in the park. We still haven’t really seen what they’re capable of either. They were **** against Tunisia and Panama are terrible. The Belgium game you can’t read anything into.
    Sweden look a very tough side to play against. They will cope much better with England's set pieces and will be a threat themselves.

Still not really sure how they lost that Germany game. The centre forward looks a bit ordinary.