Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Well I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Spain lost because they came up against even more blatant drug cheats than they are.
    Also because Iniesta appears to be about 73 these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also because Iniesta appears to be about 73 these days.
    He's sacked it off now. Poor albino Andres. How I've enjoyed watching his little doped feets dnacing around for the last 10 years.

He's sacked it off now. Poor albino Andres. How I've enjoyed watching his little doped feets dnacing around for the last 10 years.
    He's retired to spend more time with his liver tumours.

He's retired to spend more time with his liver tumours.
    Amazing to think that the era of Xavi and Iniesta is over, really. Messi and Ronaldo won't be that far behind them.

We're moving into the era of Ramsey, Torreira and, erm, I can't name another of our midfield players because we've sacked everyone b!

Amazing to think that the era of Xavi and Iniesta is over, really. Messi and Ronaldo won't be that far behind them.

We're moving into the era of Ramsey, Torreira and, erm, I can't name another of our midfield players because we've sacked everyone b!
    Do we still have Frimpong?

Do we still have Frimpong?
    One can only hope so. Sadly, we have failed to stay dench.

Xhaka Torreira will free Xhaka to be more erm Xhakary.

Ozil I forget plays with us. The whole German team had that Arsenal demeanor about them. I blame Ozil

Well I'm convinced, p. Absolutely. It's all to do with the grass. Of course. Silly of me to think otherwise.
    I was rather hoping you might at least google it