Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Oh I'm sure they're doped to the eyeballs but that pic could be many things and I very much doubt they are that stupid tbh
    They haven't exactly revealed themselves to be subtle in the past, have they?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They haven't exactly revealed themselves to be subtle in the past, have they?
    true - but Ash isn't here to say it is all a conspiracy against Russia so I thought I'd give it a go

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    true - but Ash isn't here to say it is all a conspiracy against Russia so I thought I'd give it a go
    Did you see Hants' glorious performance at Lord's on Saturday? Why has Sam Northeast never had an England cap? He seems to have it all, to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Did you see Hants' glorious performance at Lord's on Saturday? Why has Sam Northeast never had an England cap? He seems to have it all, to me.
    I didn't. Only the fantastic run-out by Gareth Berg. I imagine Northeast has never really done enough to impress - played mostly in the second division and still has an average under 40. Talented no doubt and may be a late bloomer. Don't think Kent like him that much

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    well if it's roids you wouldn't inject it there.
    I'm also fairly sure that the Ruskies have had enough practice to not make it quite that obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'm also fairly sure that the Ruskies have had enough practice to not make it quite that obvious.
    You don't think that their mysterious sudden transformation into a squad of Duracell bunnies capable of outrunning all the world's best players might be considered 'making it obvious' at all?

You don't think that their mysterious sudden transformation into a squad of Duracell bunnies capable of outrunning all the world's best players might be considered 'making it obvious' at all?
    Completely, just don't think that mark is associated with their incredible stamina......

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Completely, just don't think that mark is associated with their incredible stamina......
    I know what you're saying, but it seems odd to me that on the one hand you accept that a team is doped to fvck, but on the other dismiss the idea that a needle mark in the arm of one of the same team's players might have anything to do with that doping. rubchin:

This from the lowest-ranked team prior to the competition. Oh, well I'm sure it's all perfectly above board.

To be fair, they need all the help they can get, since footballistically, they are properly toilet.
    It's the grass, b. Aside from climate, Its well known that athletes perform better on their native grass as their body mechanics are more suited to the 'going' as it were.

Host nations always cover more ground. Look it up from any world cup, you'll see.

Were they doping when they drove back the Wehrmacht and sent them them packing?

WEll, they probably were in some sense but the point is this- underestimate the Russians at your peril.

Tough mother ****ers.