Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation for this.

Well I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation for this.

I mean, it won't be true, but it will be entirely innocent.

DhBmBaSWsAA4hRV.jpgDhBmBaQW0AEA5xl.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I mean, it won't be true, but it will be entirely innocent.

DhBmBaSWsAA4hRV.jpgDhBmBaQW0AEA5xl.jpg
    well if it's roids you wouldn't inject it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Exactly - but why let facts get in the way

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Exactly - but why let facts get in the way
    Right. Because it's ludicrous to suspect Russian athletes of doping, isn't it? Absurd scaremongering. It's not like they've been caught red-handed in recent years operating a state-sponsored programme of doping in order to boost national prestige or anything.

Right. Because it's ludicrous to suspect Russian athletes of doping, isn't it? Absurd scaremongering. It's not like they've been caught red-handed in recent years operating a state-sponsored programme of doping in order to boost national prestige or anything.
    There's also a chart on twitter somewhere showing them having run far more than anyone else so far.

Although when it comes to cheating we might want to focus on the VAR's bank account. Quite how Spain didn't get a pen late in extra time I'll never know. Well, I will, I just won't have enough evidence to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I expect if it was EPO, however, you would. Although we'd need Neg to return to tell exactly how it works.

Don't independent FIFA medics have to test about 1 in 6 players after the end of each game?

Interestingly, Russia are top of the sprints per game table by quite a margin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Don't independent FIFA medics have to test about 1 in 6 players after the end of each game?

Interestingly, Russia are top of the sprints per game table by quite a margin.
    This from the lowest-ranked team prior to the competition. Oh, well I'm sure it's all perfectly above board.

To be fair, they need all the help they can get, since footballistically, they are properly toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Quite how Spain didn't get a pen late in extra time I'll never know.
    The assault on Ramos?

Nailed on pelanty. Was never going to be given.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Oh I'm sure they're doped to the eyeballs but that pic could be many things and I very much doubt they are that stupid tbh