Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speaking of blurred vision how the flying **** does Jordan Pickford manage to push

Speaking of blurred vision how the flying **** does Jordan Pickford manage to push

every fecking shot back into the centre of the penalty area even when trajectory of said shot would make it easier to get away from goal. Some skill, possibly not a desirable one in England's No 1

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    every fecking shot back into the centre of the penalty area even when trajectory of said shot would make it easier to get away from goal. Some skill, possibly not a desirable one in England's No 1
    I appreciate he may be left handed but that attempt at a save for the goal was well below average.

And not gathering the ball properly when it was kicked off the line ( I understand it my have been a free kick, but he never had the ball secured).

He's just not that good.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I appreciate he may be left handed but that attempt at a save for the goal was well below average.

And not gathering the ball properly when it was kicked off the line ( I understand it my have been a free kick, but he never had the ball secured).

He's just not that good.
    He's still learning, talented but he has an obvious weakness (although I think it might be harsh to blame him for the goal). Funnily enough some 'tards on here thought we should have spunked 30 million on him last summer

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

He's just not that good.
    On an entirely neutral level it was quite alarming to see how poor the second string were last evening.

Of course players cannot just turn it on and off at the drop of a hat, as such, however none really did much to push their case for selection. Was I correct when I heard Trent Darby getting MOTM?

Thought the Belgies was clearly much better.

Perhaps this was Gareth's master plan.

Because he is properly shít, la. Peter Shilton must be turning in his grave.

But anyway, surely the best thing last night was watching Phil Jones careering around the pitch randomly clattering into people like a pinball with Down’s Syndrome? Lord, how I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    On an entirely neutral level it was quite alarming to see how poor the second string were last evening.

Of course players cannot just turn it on and off at the drop of a hat, as such, however none really did much to push their case for selection. Was I correct when I heard Trent Darby getting MOTM?

Thought the Belgies was clearly much better.

Perhaps this was Gareth's master plan.
    Eric Dier ffs - Eric Dier

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Because he is properly shít, la. Peter Shilton must be turning in his grave.

But anyway, surely the best thing last night was watching Phil Jones careering around the pitch randomly clattering into people like a pinball with Down’s Syndrome? Lord, how I laughed.
    Bravo, b, bravo

Eric Dier ffs - Eric Dier
    Indeed it is quite a challenge and achievement to make Jordan Henderson appear good but Dier carried this off with aplomb.

There was one moment second half when Rose took a clever quick free into Danny who controlled it first time, into the upper tier it has to be said but still. I smiled, because he is our Danny.

Bravo, b, bravo
    ty la. I’m ashamed to say I made myself laugh with that one.

He's still learning, talented but he has an obvious weakness (although I think it might be harsh to blame him for the goal). Funnily enough some 'tards on here thought we should have spunked 30 million on him last summer
    I think it was a good finish by Yanuzeye, but can't help feeling that Pickford would have had a better chance if he'd have led with his right hand.

You're right, he's only young.

Currently, he's no better (or worse) than, say, Sir Chesney.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”