Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: What’s mostly been interesting about the gay nanny accused of being

What’s mostly been interesting about the gay nanny accused of being

a bit too “hands-on” with his clients’ children is how quickly people (mostly women) have been to jump to his defence and put forward reasons why he’s likely to be innocent (he was formally arrested yesterday).

I’ve even heard it claimed that the fathers probably resented him because their kids liked him more than them and made up false allegations.

Compare this to the reaction when anyone ever dares suggest that a woman has ever made a false rape allegation...

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    a bit too “hands-on” with his clients’ children is how quickly people (mostly women) have been to jump to his defence and put forward reasons why he’s likely to be innocent (he was formally arrested yesterday).

I’ve even heard it claimed that the fathers probably resented him because their kids liked him more than them and made up false allegations.

Compare this to the reaction when anyone ever dares suggest that a woman has ever made a false rape allegation...
    As I said to you before, what you've basically got there is a perfect allegory for the establishment's reaction to Muslim rape gangs. Defend, laud and excuse the minority figure (even though he's noncing your kids), call the accusers bigots and deny the allegations at all costs - it's all there. You could write a satirical play along these lines.

Ahem, Asian surprise sex gangs, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    As I said to you before, what you've basically got there is a perfect allegory for the establishment's reaction to Muslim rape gangs. Defend, laud and excuse the minority figure (even though he's noncing your kids), call the accusers bigots and deny the allegations at all costs - it's all there. You could write a satirical play along these lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Such allegations are a thinly-veiled, cowardly attack on womens' equality, innit. Sort of oppression by stealth. You modern men resent modern dollies being even less interested in raising your children properly than you yourselves are.

In this case, men cry out, "Pedo!"; women hear, "Stay indoors, love, and look after the kids and make my dinner while you're at it too."
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You could write a satirical play along these lines.
    Monty couldn't write fack all b, her makes picture books, unless you meant that one could write a satirical play.