Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I've woken up this morning with blurred vision in my left eye.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    like the man said...
    The surgery in the village near me has mostly what I call 'middle aged housewife doctors' in that they are all middle aged women who have almost certainly had children and are now back at work on a part time basis. And they are all pretty much hopeless.

I went in to see one not so long ago with three minor issues. When I described the first one she immediately turned to her computer, went to the NHS website we can all access and read to me what it said and concluded 'just let it be for a while and see if it goes away'. For the second issue she did the same thing. At which point I made my goodbyes and didn't bother raising the third issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What causes sudden blurred vision in one eye?
    Blurry vision also may be a symptom of a detached retina, eye herpes or optic neuritis (inflammation of the optic nerve), among other causes. Certain eye conditions and diseases can cause permanent loss of vision, so it's important to visit your eye care practitioner for diagnosis and prompt treatment. Cataracts.

Eye herpes
    It could also be a tumor pressing on his optic nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    The surgery in the village near me has mostly what I call 'middle aged housewife doctors' in that they are all middle aged women who have almost certainly had children and are now back at work on a part time basis. And they are all pretty much hopeless.

I went in to see one not so long ago with three minor issues. When I described the first one she immediately turned to her computer, went to the NHS website we can all access and read to me what it said and concluded 'just let it be for a while and see if it goes away'. For the second issue she did the same thing. At which point I made my goodbyes and didn't bother raising the third issue.
    Your unusual reticence on the nature of these issues makes it very clear that they are clearly all genital and/or rectal in nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It could also be a tumor pressing on his optic nerve.
    Could be. Probably best off popping to the chaps who have the kit and knowledge to find out, I'd say.

Could be. Probably best off popping to the chaps who have the kit and knowledge to find out, I'd say.
    maybe it's sore from the pillow.
    or some sort of allergy to pollen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's not improving.

I'm having a stroke, aren't I?
    Updatre: went to the hospital, found I didn't have enough change for the car park, considered my options, gave up.

Updatre: went to the hospital, found I didn't have enough change for the car park, considered my options, gave up.
    extortionate prices at hospitals
    also Ringo what a tremendous app that works perfectly everytime

What do you think your wife would say about you ignoring a potentially serious health problem? Hmmm?

What do you think your wife would say about you ignoring a potentially serious health problem? Hmmm?
    I expect she';d turn a blind eye to it. Amirite?

I've made an appointment for an eye test at Vision Express. No doubt they'll trun me round and point me back towards l'hopial.

I expect she';d turn a blind eye to it. Amirite?

I've made an appointment for an eye test at Vision Express. No doubt they'll trun me round and point me back towards l'hopial.
    waste of time going to hospital. i ended up deaf for ages cause of them pricks. bunch of jerks yo