Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I've woken up this morning with blurred vision in my left eye.

I've woken up this morning with blurred vision in my left eye.

It's not improving.

I'm having a stroke, aren't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I wouldn't have thought so, sc.

Probably just a slight case of the bad aids.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It's not improving.

What causes sudden blurred vision in one eye?
    Blurry vision also may be a symptom of a detached retina, eye herpes or optic neuritis (inflammation of the optic nerve), among other causes. Certain eye conditions and diseases can cause permanent loss of vision, so it's important to visit your eye care practitioner for diagnosis and prompt treatment. Cataracts.

Eye herpes

It's not improving.

Seriously, speaking as someone who recently suffered eye problems (injected in the eyeball and didn't even flinch - just saying) don't waste your time going to your GP. They know fūck all about eyes and will simply tell you to see an opthalmologist. So just try and get an emergency appointment at Vision Express in the Nugent as your first point of call.

Quote Originally Posted by burney View Post
    seriously, speaking as someone who recently suffered eye problems (injected in the eyeball and didn't even flinch - just saying) don't waste your time going to your gp. They know fūck all about eyes and will simply tell you to see an opthalmologist. So just try and get an emergency appointment at vision express in the nugent as your first point of call.

iahyk

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Seriously, speaking as someone who recently suffered eye problems (injected in the eyeball and didn't even flinch - just saying) don't waste your time going to your GP. They know fūck all about eyes and will simply tell you to see an opthalmologist. So just try and get an emergency appointment at Vision Express in the Nugent as your first point of call.
    Hmm, there's a casualty eye clinic at Queen Mary's. I might wander up there.

I thought masturbating affects vision in both eyes

It's not improving.

Hmm, there's a casualty eye clinic at Queen Mary's. I might wander up there.
    You can, but you'll be waiting an age without a referral.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

iahyk
    True, though, innit?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

iahyk
    like the man said...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”