Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: I've woken up this morning with blurred vision in my left eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Goes with your rectum tears then
    Can't agree. Rectum in a noun. How can you have rectum tears? You want the adjective there: rectal tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, no account. I do get my glasses there, but that hardly makes me no. 1 customer.

Whisper it, but I think they might just do good customer service.
    Thankfully I don't hold any Vision Express stock. This story would encourage me to sell sharpish. Why are the staff wasting time helping people for free when they could be charging for it/selling glasses to someone?!

Can't agree. Rectum in a noun. How can you have rectum tears? You want the adjective there: rectal tears.
    I do not want rectal tears thank you very much
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Rectum tears seems to suggest that my rectum is weeping. Which it isn’t - at least not today.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I do not want rectal tears thank you very much
    Make sure you use plenty of KY then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Thankfully I don't hold any Vision Express stock. This story would encourage me to sell sharpish. Why are the staff wasting time helping people for free when they could be charging for it/selling glasses to someone?!
    Where were you when I needed a diagnosis of corneal abrasion? Useless ****.

What's the point in having a tame gimp doctor if he does fúck all doctoring?

Rich came to the conclusion that your symptoms pointed towards Athlete's Foot
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Where were you when I needed a diagnosis of corneal abrasion? Useless ****.

What's the point in having a tame gimp doctor if he does fúck all doctoring?
    What he knows about eyes you could stick in your eye and never feel it, mate. Although that would be medically inadvisable in your condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Rich came to the conclusion that your symptoms pointed towards Athlete's Foot
    pokster seemed to think it was to do with a ripped anus.

Odd bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What he knows about eyes you could stick in your eye and never feel it, mate. Although that would be medically inadvisable in your condition.
    He knew fúck all about my shoulders when they went manky, and not a single thing about my wobbliness when that went, erm, wobbly.

Jesus Christ, I'm falling apart!