Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My worry is that this anti-Semitism stuff has a limited shelf-life and will blow over

My worry is that this anti-Semitism stuff has a limited shelf-life and will blow over

những ĐIỀU cần nhận biết VỀ MARKETING CHO MỌI NHÀ

Headhunters.jpg

Marketing là bộ môn nghệ thuật nhằm lôi kéo khách hàng sử dụng dịch vụ mà tổ chức đang tạo ra. Nó không đơn thuần chỉ là các cách thức, các mẹo vặt mà nó c̣n là cả một chiến lược tài giỏi nhằm xúc tiến doanh thu cho công ty.

Một nhà Marketing chuyên nghiệp cần có những kiến thức nào?

Social Media là một trong các thứ trước hết bạn cần phải nắm rơ
    Biết được khách hàng của bạn cần ǵ và muốn ǵ
    Có tính sáng tạo và đột phá
    Biết cách quản lư giá tiền
    Luôn làm mới và đổi mới ḿnh hướng tới các điều hăng hái hơn
    Nắm rơ được tri thức về Digital Marketing
    Thời đại công nghệ bùng nổ, bạn cần luôn phải update các thông tin mới và những cách thức mới để thích hợp với thời đại. Không ngừng học hỏi để biến đổi bản thân cũng như công ty để giúp cho chúng không ngừng tiến triển.

những ích lợi mà Digital Marketing mang lại

T́m kiếm được khách hàng tiềm năng và tiếp cận một cách dễ dàng hơn
    Tăng sự thường gặp của bạn trên toàn quốc
    đơn giản tiếp cận được khách hàng mục tiêu
    khẩn hoang được tiềm năng sức mạnh mà công nghệ mang lại
    SMS Brandname thứ vũ khí với điểm tốt vượt trội
    lớn mạnh thương hiệu của doanh nghiệp

Tiếp cận gần hơn đến với khách hàng

Chăm sóc khách hàng tinh tế nhiệt thành và chu đáo

Món quảng cáo mới mẻ đem đến nhiều kỳ vọng

Truyền vận chuyển thông điệp chính xác

SMS Minh Phúc cung cấp những dịch vụ

Tin nhắn lăng xê thương hiệu

thực hành các chương tŕnh b́nh chọn,...

Tin nhắn chăm sóc khách hàng
    Xem thêm thông tin về sản phẩm tại đây.

SMS Brandname chính là một trong các thứ sức mạnh uy lực và mang lại tiềm năng lớn nhất đối với các doanh nghiệp trong thời buổi hiện nay.
    Last edited by sakurasanta86; 09-19-2018 at 07:53 AM.

Relax mate. The sun is shining and the World Cup is on. Get the lagers in, a large steak (ribeye and I can recommend a nice marinade if you like) pull out the BBQ and enjoy the weekend.

And if that doesn't bring joy to your life, imagine Burney stood in his allotment for the next two weeks looking miserable while holding a garden hose while the rest of us are down the pub watching the football and enjoying life.

Quote Originally Posted by sakurasanta86 View Post
    when media interest returns to more interminable issues like Brexit and all this Facebook data wánkery.

However, it would be utterly criminal of the Tory party not to do everything in their power to ensure the story keeps rolling and that further damage is inflicted.The fact that the shadow cabinet – and in more moderate language the leadership itself – has now acknowledged institutional racism within its own party, there are still huge opportunities to be had.

I have absolutely no faith that these opportunities will be grasped, but if I was a Tory strategist I’d be mobilising every Tory MP, local councillor and supporter around the country to help do the following at the very least.

1) Continue to taint Corbyn by association by dredging up all of the times he’s turned a blind eye, or failed to adequately respond , to anti-Semitism in his party (of which there must be at least 50 examples since he was made leader). But crucially, discourage people from EVER explicitly referring to Corbyn himself as an anti-Semite, as this will too easily be shrugged off by his supporters and non-partisan observers as conspiratorial and part of a smear campaign (we learned from the general election that this isn’t effective)

2) Use this whole episode to implicate Momentum as being central to the (now officially recognised) institutional anti-Semitism within the Labour party. Achieve this by airing the fact that not a single Momentum member has stepped into the breach and condemned (or even acknowledged) this institutional racism. If no-one at Momentum – individually or collectively - is willing to do this, they must therefore be considered part of the problem.

3) Take a leaf out of the Allans’ book and play the race card at every opportunity. Monitor social media for any pronouncements made by Labour members and supporters who refuse to toe the new party line and continue to claim this is all a conspiracy designed to undermine Corbyn - and of course anyone who criticises Israel. The atmosphere right now means that any such claim will be considered, at the very least, part of the problem. Literally any time someone issues this sentiment, share it widely, retweet it and tag Corbyn’s Twitter account, asking him that he’s going to do about it. Pile on the pressure and don’t stop. The right wing media will help fan these flames and even the centre left media can’t help themselves when it comes to airing twitter storms.

Literally none of this will happen because the Tories are fúcking useless
    Monty, I presume?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Relax mate. The sun is shining and the World Cup is on. Get the lagers in, a large steak (ribeye and I can recommend a nice marinade if you like) pull out the BBQ and enjoy the weekend.

And if that doesn't bring joy to your life, imagine Burney stood in his allotment for the next two weeks looking miserable while holding a garden hose while the rest of us are down the pub watching the football and enjoying life.

What you said.

Hosepipe ban finally in place now Although they also said no baths! Things could get super stinky down the pub. And the tube yegods...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by sakurasanta86 View Post
    when media interest returns to more interminable issues like Brexit and all this Facebook data wánkery.

However, it would be utterly criminal of the Tory party not to do everything in their power to ensure the story keeps rolling and that further damage is inflicted.The fact that the shadow cabinet – and in more moderate language the leadership itself – has now acknowledged institutional racism within its own party, there are still huge opportunities to be had.

I have absolutely no faith that these opportunities will be grasped, but if I was a Tory strategist I’d be mobilising every Tory MP, local councillor and supporter around the country to help do the following at the very least.

1) Continue to taint Corbyn by association by dredging up all of the times he’s turned a blind eye, or failed to adequately respond , to anti-Semitism in his party (of which there must be at least 50 examples since he was made leader). But crucially, discourage people from EVER explicitly referring to Corbyn himself as an anti-Semite, as this will too easily be shrugged off by his supporters and non-partisan observers as conspiratorial and part of a smear campaign (we learned from the general election that this isn’t effective)

2) Use this whole episode to implicate Momentum as being central to the (now officially recognised) institutional anti-Semitism within the Labour party. Achieve this by airing the fact that not a single Momentum member has stepped into the breach and condemned (or even acknowledged) this institutional racism. If no-one at Momentum – individually or collectively - is willing to do this, they must therefore be considered part of the problem.

3) Take a leaf out of the Allans’ book and play the race card at every opportunity. Monitor social media for any pronouncements made by Labour members and supporters who refuse to toe the new party line and continue to claim this is all a conspiracy designed to undermine Corbyn - and of course anyone who criticises Israel. The atmosphere right now means that any such claim will be considered, at the very least, part of the problem. Literally any time someone issues this sentiment, share it widely, retweet it and tag Corbyn’s Twitter account, asking him that he’s going to do about it. Pile on the pressure and don’t stop. The right wing media will help fan these flames and even the centre left media can’t help themselves when it comes to airing twitter storms.

Literally none of this will happen because the Tories are fúcking useless
    Good first post all the same.

When I say good I mean lengthy, naturally I did not read it all as you sound like a pervért.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good first post all the same.

When I say good I mean lengthy, naturally I did not read it all as you sound like a pervért.
    Are you being anti-semetic, sw?

Run this marinade by me big man as I intend drinking my body weight in cider tomorrow while cooking meat outdoors and listening to modern jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Are you being anti-semetic, sw?
    Steady on German boy. More anti-long political posts.

I bought Monty's book you know.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I bought Monty's book you know.

Was that the one about Luxury Yachts?