Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is Ospina playing? Haven't followed the WC in the slightest, but if it's Kane vs

Is Ospina playing? Haven't followed the WC in the slightest, but if it's Kane vs

Ospina, I might watch a bit or at least glance at the score on the Beeb website.

Yeah, that’s the matchup we’ve all been waiting for. Jesus ****ing wept.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Ospina, I might watch a bit or at least glance at the score on the Beeb website.
    Yes and he gets 'injured' after ever save he makes.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Yeah, that’s the matchup we’ve all been waiting for. Jesus ****ing wept.
    Decent chance of the semi-finals here. Watching Sky news last night you were already there.

I shall say an extra prayer at mass on Sunday for Columbia and especially Hames.

Hopefully England win...the guy’s name is JAMES not HARMESS

Colombia can f right off.

My suspicion is Southgate’s back 3 formation (its a 3-3-3-1 with the wingbacks in traditional roles rather than inverted) is tailor made for the artsy fartsy sides like Colombia.

Switzerland might be a tough not to crack if they aren’t dealt with the right way. They start very slowly so probably best to put them away inside the first 20. Longer the game goes the better for them. Trench warfare is their game. So just blast them away before the old timers like Lichsteiner start dictating the flow of the game.

After that...I don’t know. You’d imagine Brazil will be a well oiled machine by the time the semis come around. Plus they have an ace of their sleeve as they could use Fernandinho to help out muscle the likes of Lingard and Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Decent chance of the semi-finals here. Watching Sky news last night you were already there.

I shall say an extra prayer at mass on Sunday for Columbia and especially Hames.
    I’m supporting Sweden mate. We’re gonna batter those English ****s in the quarter finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Hopefully England win...the guy’s name is JAMES not HARMESS

Colombia can f right off.

My suspicion is Southgate’s back 3 formation (its a 3-3-3-1 with the wingbacks in traditional roles rather than inverted) is tailor made for the artsy fartsy sides like Colombia.

Switzerland might be a tough not to crack if they aren’t dealt with the right way. They start very slowly so probably best to put them away inside the first 20. Longer the game goes the better for them. Trench warfare is their game. So just blast them away before the old timers like Lichsteiner start dictating the flow of the game.

After that...I don’t know. You’d imagine Brazil will be a well oiled machine by the time the semis come around. Plus they have an ace of their sleeve as they could use Fernandinho to help out muscle the likes of Lingard and Ali.

oh, get you. Have you been reading up, t?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”