Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Her Majesty is not well and pulled out of an event today as a result.

Her Majesty is not well and pulled out of an event today as a result.

I am seized with terror every time this happens now.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I am seized with terror every time this happens now.
    Yes, on the positive side, we're sure to get a day off, but on the other hand, King Charles lll, quickly followed by the Republic of England and Wales under President-for-Life Corbyn

Don't worry b. The old parasite is probably even as we speak receiving an infusion of blood taken from the new born babes of honest working folk and she'll be bouncing back to her duties* in a trice.

*Quaffing gin at race meetings where everyone's been bribed to let her old nags win.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, on the positive side, we're sure to get a day off, but on the other hand, King Charles lll, quickly followed by the Republic of England and Wales under President-for-Life Corbyn
    Is he definitely going to call himself Charles? As Royal names go, it's a 50:50 ball at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Don't worry b. The old parasite is probably even as we speak receiving an infusion of blood taken from the new born babes of honest working folk and she'll be bouncing back to her duties* in a trice.

*Quaffing gin at race meetings where everyone's been bribed to let her old nags win.
    I do hope so, h. And I can tell you this: there isn't a decent, patriotic person in this country who would hesitate to hand over their newborn baby's blood for the continuation of Her reign.

Is he definitely going to call himself Charles? As Royal names go, it's a 50:50 ball at best.
    Can he call himself whatever he wants then? That'll be fun. "King BloodSeed Tofari". I expect he'll have Diana Spencer posthumously whipped for her infidelities.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Can he call himself whatever he wants then? That'll be fun. "King BloodSeed Tofari". I expect he'll have Diana Spencer posthumously whipped for her infidelities.
    Of course. The birth name and regnal name can be quite different. I think it's time for another Richard personally. Granted the last two rather let the side down, but we should give it a go.

With a bit of luck we'll all be pressed into Whitehall watching his head get lopped off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    With a bit of luck we'll all be pressed into Whitehall watching his head get lopped off.

Charles I absolutely deserved it, though. Silly scotch arse.

Really b? King Dick!

I think his regnal name really should reflect the multi-cultural and diverse nation over which he will reign. King Toots