Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Strange that some on here are laughing that Germany are out

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, but we all know your mum isn't picky, don't we?
    It's her days as a stripper you want to count against her.

Just think, f. Harry Kane holding the World Cup aloft, flanked by Debbie Ali, Danny Rose, Eric Dier and Kieran Trippier. Imagine the headline 'Spurs Win The World Cup'.

Is that what you want? Is it?
    On the plus side, we'd be able to take the piss out of Spurs fans for claiming it as their own trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    On the plus side, we'd be able to take the piss out of Spurs fans for claiming it as their own trophy.
    No. Just...no.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    That is foolish thinking boy.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    That is foolish thinking boy.
    Thank you, sw. A madness seems to be descending on some of my fellow Arsenal fans at the moment that is causing them to lose sight of the most important thing about this England team - namely that it is full of Spurs cvnts.

Just think, f. Harry Kane holding the World Cup aloft, flanked by Debbie Ali, Danny Rose, Eric Dier and Kieran Trippier. Imagine the headline 'Spurs Win The World Cup'.

Is that what you want? Is it?
    I can't think of anything other than a Spurs fanzine that would publish that and why on earth would I be reading one of those?

And I don't hate any of those people for the person they are (other than Danny Rose I mean) I hate them because they play for Spurs. But when they play for England, they aren't playing for Spurs, so I don't hate them.

Perhaps being a rational, mature, adult male has biased my view.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I can't think of anything other than a Spurs fanzine that would publish that and why on earth would I be reading one of those?

And I don't hate any of those people for the person they are (other than Danny Rose I mean) I hate them because they play for Spurs. But when they play for England, they aren't playing for Spurs, so I don't hate them.

Perhaps being a rational, mature, adult male has biased my view.
    Well The Mirror (under Piers Morgan) published this in 1998.

foV8H4p.jpg

And a truly rational, mature, adult male wouldn't care about football in the first place, you spastic.

Well The Mirror (under Piers Morgan) published this in 1998.

foV8H4p.jpg

And a truly rational, mature, adult male wouldn't care about football in the first place, you spastic.
    And he did it tongue in cheek....... how come you don't feel like this over ENgland cricket, you have the county you support but that doesn't make you act like a demented loon the way football does in your thinking
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    And he did it tongue in cheek....... how come you don't feel like this over ENgland cricket, you have the county you support but that doesn't make you act like a demented loon the way football does in your thinking
    tbf the cricket team does it best to not actually pick English people which might help

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    tbf the cricket team does it best to not actually pick English people which might help
    Good point, and lots of the players only play about 5 games a yr for their county
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar