Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange that some on here are laughing that Germany are out

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    when they would rather the Germans win the world cup than England
    Name and shame, p. Who are these people who want Germany to win the world cup more than they want England to win the world cup but are nevertheless glas Germany are out? WE MUST HAVE NAMES.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    **spoiler** It was the Kevin O'Callaghan arm-breaking scene that did it for me. Not only did they put the poor lad in goal when he was a winger but then decided to smash his arm so the Yank could play. Dodgy management. Arsene* out!

*tbf he was more likely to be managing the Germans
    Meanwhile, Michael Caine is allowed to lug his paunch around while pointing and shouting. The fans would have booed him off the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Meanwhile, Michael Caine is allowed to lug his paunch around while pointing and shouting. The fans would have booed him off the field.
    Message reported to Jan Molby
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

One of the worse arm breaks out there...they weren’t fkin about back then imo

Crippler...doubt it was ever fine again.

I'd like England to win.
    then again I do live in Essex now

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I'd like England to win.
    then again I do live in Essex now
    Just think, f. Harry Kane holding the World Cup aloft, flanked by Debbie Ali, Danny Rose, Eric Dier and Kieran Trippier. Imagine the headline 'Spurs Win The World Cup'.

Is that what you want? Is it?

Just think, f. Harry Kane holding the World Cup aloft, flanked by Debbie Ali, Danny Rose, Eric Dier and Kieran Trippier. Imagine the headline 'Spurs Win The World Cup'.

Is that what you want? Is it?
    What if it's the final and late on Kane gets knackered and a bizarre situation occurs where Danny Welbeck somehow manages to get on the pitch and accidentally wins the game with a deflected goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    What if it's the final and late on Kane gets knackered and a bizarre situation occurs where Danny Welbeck somehow manages to get on the pitch and accidentally wins the game with a deflected goal.
    You're suggesting that Danny Wellbeck could be Geoff Hurst to Kane's Jimmy Greaves? How likely do you think that is, f? Apart from anything, that glory-hunting prick Kane would need to lose a leg before he gave up his place.

You're suggesting that Danny Wellbeck could be Geoff Hurst to Kane's Jimmy Greaves? How likely do you think that is, f? Apart from anything, that glory-hunting prick Kane would need to lose a leg before he gave up his place.
    Kane is one of England's finest. Even my mother commented favorably upon his appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Kane is one of England's finest. Even my mother commented favorably upon his appearance.
    Yes, but we all know your mum isn't picky, don't we?