Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AC Milan gone

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    It makes more sense if you highlight all of the relevant part of the sentence - good thing you don't work in journalism.

'stopped the sort of spending sprees we saw when the Russian first took over at Chelsea and they racked up huge losses year after year '
    No, I deliberately highlighted that for a reason. You clearly can't understand why, but I'll give you a bit more time as I know that being a Canadian, you are intellectually challenged. Maybe, your best off dealing with you're difficulties with English grammar first though

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Try that in English, Dutchie.
    It's a simple question, old chap. You suggest that 'club's... are free to sign sponsorship deals', but you have left out the subject of the possessive apostrophe, thus rendering your sentence incomprehensible for the purposes of the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's a simple question, old chap. You suggest that 'club's... are free to sign sponsorship deals', but you have left out the subject of the possessive apostrophe, thus rendering your sentence incomprehensible for the purposes of the discussion.
    Ah yes, a grammar error as it should have been just the plural form of the word not the possessive.

Yes. I get it now. Well spotted.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    No, I deliberately highlighted that for a reason. You clearly can't understand why, but I'll give you a bit more time as I know that being a Canadian, you are intellectually challenged. Maybe, your best off dealing with you're difficulties with English grammar first though
    Oh is there a grammar error there? Ah well, I'm gutted. Really I am.

Ticked all the boxes

- Only the Europa League
    - Well known name
    - Smallest of the Top clubs they could go after
    - fans are use to misery so what’s one more kick in the balls really

Wouldn’t do that for a big gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Ticked all the boxes

- Only the Europa League
    - Well known name
    - Smallest of the Top clubs they could go after
    - fans are use to misery so what’s one more kick in the balls really

Wouldn’t do that for a big gun.
    Although ironically, they and Inter were the two biggest drivers behind FFP in the first place as they knew they couldn't compete with the new money. It's definitely working though