Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another win for VAR there.

Another win for VAR there.

wd technology

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    wd technology
    I thought the Koreans were rather sporting about the whole thing.

wd technology
    Spot on

Times did an analysis today, think it was 15 times the ref went to VAR and 14 of the 15 the ref got the call right.

Of course, Lawrenson hates it and Shearer thinks it's 'complete and utter b0llocks'.

What a couple of muppets.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Spot on
    Entirely possible in previous years that it could have been disallowed and the krauts could have gone up the other end, scored and gone through. Instead, the right decision gets made and Germany go home. The case for VAR is now unanswerable and Tim Payton can shut the fvck up, the titty cvnt.

Shearer thinks it's OK when used for scenarios which are "clear and "obvious"
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

wd technology
    I think it is harsh that someone can be in an offside position and then receive the ball after it brushed the opposition, therefore playing them back onside to score.

But then it is Ze Germans, so quite frankly, who cares?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

wd technology
    Yep, This is VARs finest hour.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I think it is harsh that someone can be in an offside position and then receive the ball after it brushed the opposition, therefore playing them back onside to score.

Hardly brushed and it's not like it's a new rule. Just very hard to spot sometimes, prior to VAR

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Harsh or not, those are the laws of the game, though.