Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want Germany to win this.

I want Germany to win this.

Just because Chris Sutton keeps cùnting them off on Twitter every two minutes. According to the BBC site anyway. I do not follow Mr Sutton on Twitter, obvs. Nor do I use Twitter at all, in fact.

Seems the BBC have it in for them so it’s not just Sutton.

Pearce sounds like he’s got the Vaseline our everytime they make a mistake.

Disappointed with Drogba...just there for the money so nodding his head at everything Shearer says.

Pearce - good news Mexico nil Sweden 1

Why is that good news lol

They're out as it stands

Yes. But he’s like Evra. He’s there to make up the BBC diversity quota, not for any incisive commentary.
    I reckon working for an ad agency must be very woke these days. ‘Ok guys, we’re shooting a deodorant ad and the bloody casting director has left out the minority/LGBT families again darling’ ..

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    They're out as it stands
    Werner is terrible.......on every piece of evidence from this World Cup. Granted I'd never seen him play for his club.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Yes. But he’s like Evra. He’s there to make up the BBC diversity quota, not for any incisive commentary.
    I reckon working for an ad agency must be very woke these days. ‘Ok guys, we’re shooting a deodorant ad and the bloody casting director has left out the minority/LGBT families again darling’ ..
    ITV having some woman footballer w@nking on about men's matches really gets on my breasts. She has about as much insight into men's international football as some bloke who plays for Blyth Spartans reserves - rather less, in fact. And yet there she sits, pontificating away as a supposed equal with men who have actually played in World Cups. It's laughable.

I know.. It’s a f*cking joke. Be there on merit or experience but inclusion via policy agenda insults us all. Not least the pro’s on the panel.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Werner is terrible.......on every piece of evidence from this World Cup. Granted I'd never seen him play for his club.
    Sweden 2-0 up now

COME ON S KOREA!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Sweden 2-0 up now

COME ON S KOREA!!!!!
    Ze germans only need 1 now though and Mexico out