Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surprised no one has mentioned Messi's goal from last night

Surprised no one has mentioned Messi's goal from last night

or more specifically, the first touch off his thigh and the second touch to drop it in front of his right foot.

Lionel

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    or more specifically, the first touch off his thigh and the second touch to drop it in front of his right foot.

Lionel
    Suffice to say anyone who didn't enjoy that shouldn't be allowed to watch football (I let the Nigerians off I suppose)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Suffice to say anyone who didn't enjoy that shouldn't be allowed to watch football (I let the Nigerians off I suppose)
    Cracking goal.

As was the other of theirs.

I was rather looking forward to their elimination from the tournament...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Didn’t see it, la. Too busy keeping the wheels of industry turning by making small talk about HR and pushing Spinach panacotta round a plate, I’m afraid.
    Last edited by Burney; 06-27-2018 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Didn’t see it, la. Too busy keeping the wheels of industry turning by making small talk about HR and pushing Spinach panacotta round a plate, I’m afraid.
    I hope you at least had a skinful to make up for this travesty (the spinach thing, I mean)

I hope you at least had a skinful to make up for this travesty (the spinach thing, I mean)
    Not really. I only had about a bottle of wine, three pints and a gin and tonic, la. I was basically teetotal.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Lionel
    The first touch was pretty run-of-the-mill. The second touch made me do a leeeetle beeeeet of sticky white love piss in my Y-fronts

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not really. I only had about a bottle of wine, three pints and a gin and tonic, la. I was basically teetotal.
    ****ing hell b - that's hardly a decent amount for a quiet lunchtime drink

****ing hell b - that's hardly a decent amount for a quiet lunchtime drink
    I know. If you can count how much you’ve drunk, you weren’t drunk. But I’m management now. I have to set an example.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Cracking goal.

As was the other of theirs.

I was rather looking forward to their elimination from the tournament...
    yes this is quite annoying. for all of the 'top teams' who haven't played very well they are all still in it.