Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My starter last night consisted of 'spinach panacotta' and some strips of 'heritage

My starter last night consisted of 'spinach panacotta' and some strips of 'heritage

carrot' (also known as 'carrots'). It looked horrific and tasted of absolutely nothing.

Quite why normal people had to have this vegetarian filth foisted on them masquerading as food I've no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    carrot' (also known as 'carrots'). It looked horrific and tasted of absolutely nothing.

Quite why normal people had to have this vegetarian filth foisted on them masquerading as food I've no idea.
    I find watching the blokes who organise the food to the tables more entertaining.
    twirling around pointing at tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I find watching the blokes who organise the food to the tables more entertaining.
    twirling around pointing at tables.
    The head man last night had a glowstick. That was new.

Spinach panacotta eh.

I would not be having that. Simple wave of the hand and beckon the waiter to you - "get this shít off my plate son and bring me some proper food".

A basic "thank you" and he is on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Spinach panacotta eh.

I would not be having that. Simple wave of the hand and beckon the waiter to you - "get this shít off my plate son and bring me some proper food".

A basic "thank you" and he is on your side.
    It was bright green, sw. I've coughed up more appetising things.

It was bright green, sw. I've coughed up more appetising things.
    It's a fúcking food crime B. That is what it is.

Is panna cotta not first and foremost sweet, and a dessert (pudding if you are a ****).

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It's a fúcking food crime B. That is what it is.

Is panna cotta not first and foremost sweet, and a dessert (pudding if you are a ****).
    It should be, yes. It's also milk-based, which makes the idea of combining it with spinach even more repellent.

It should be, yes. It's also milk-based, which makes the idea of combining it with spinach even more repellent.
    I would be tempted to call the Met.

And the main course? Fillet of beef or chicken breast, I presume?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And the main course? Fillet of beef or chicken breast, I presume?
    Chicken breast with the inevitable, semi-edible fondant potato and equally inevitable brown smear of sauce.

I'm sure someone somewhere must have had a nice fondant potato at some point in history. Otherwise, why would they keep producing them? However, I've never come across one.