Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Living outside of London review

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Arnos Park is nice as it has a viaduct
    Near Southgate Station Surely Charles Holden's finest.

The Mill Hill viaduct is definitely one of my Seven Great Wonders of North London.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's awfully good for one's soul, though, sw. Hearing the wee birdies twittering away. Also, looking out the window and seeing the wind rippling a field of barley. You don't get that in Croydon.
    Have you moved?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Have you moved?
    No. I can see same from my bedroom window (well I could if there were any wind).

For completion of the tableau, I am currently showered and shaved, stark bőllock naked on my bed with the ceiling fan on, drinking an ice-cold glass of cider preparatory to donning this ridiculous garb and sweating off about two stone getting into London.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I highly recommend sticking to parks Hyde, Green, St. James's and Regents, to ensure that one is close to Claridges when a thirst strikes.
    Not White's, Brooke's or Boodle's?

Surely Claridges is for the general public?

I also have two brand new wheelie bins

There is also a food scraps box but I eat so healthily these days that its never full
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

No. I can see same from my bedroom window (well I could if there were any wind).

For completion of the tableau, I am currently showered and shaved, stark bőllock naked on my bed with the ceiling fan on, drinking an ice-cold glass of cider preparatory to donning this ridiculous garb and sweating off about two stone getting into London.
    I went by your house the other day. By that I mean a sign on the A1 had 'Ware' on it. The New River is on the list, btw. Have you walked along any of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

There is also a food scraps box but I eat so healthily these days that its never full
    Pffffffft. I have three. And a box thingummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

You mean you eat all the Brocolli stalks?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I went by your house the other day. By that I mean a sign on the A1 had 'Ware' on it. The New River is on the list, btw. Have you walked along any of it?
    Rather a lot of it, yes. The bit up this way is nicer than the bits in Cheshunt or Enfield. Last week, people sang madrigals by it at Great Amwell - on the island bit with the monument to Sir Hugh Myddleton on it. That's just how we roll up here - midsummer madrigals.

You need to allow an hour to knot your tie.