Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Living outside of London review

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I had to buy a tie today, the old one having gone missing years ago. I stood there, thinking about it, but thought fùck it and went for the clip on.
    Good Lord. Is it a jaunty tartan? Does it spin round and squirt water, perhaps?

I am sure you look very smart and not at all like a bouncer
    Or a waiter

Good luck with the tube journey
    Hopefully not with all the rush hour cunds
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I left London (Gillespie Road N5, no less!) over 15 years ago for the delights of the Ashdown Forest.

Love it here, although as I am from the Isle of Wight, the limited gene pool doesn't worry me as much as it would concern most AWIMBers!

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    I left London (Gillespie Road N5, no less!) over 15 years ago for the delights of the Ashdown Forest.

Love it here, although as I am from the Isle of Wight, the limited gene pool doesn't worry me as much as it would concern most AWIMBers!
    How many toes do they have down there?

Prat Vegas is causing Fash confusion

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Prat Vegas is causing Fash confusion
    Then it's all going to plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Then it's all going to plan.
    Maybe he was Fash as I wasn't Fash.

Fash? Who is Fash?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Maybe he was Fash as I wasn't Fash.

Fash? Who is Fash?
    The ghost of Fash is a memory caused by the intersection of this universe with a parallel dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post

I left London (Drayton Park N5, no less!) over 16 years ago for the delights of the media termed Emerald Isle.

I miss the Arsenal aspect of London life but that only. Perhaps the pubs. Yes I miss the pubs.

I often think I would have preferred to have stayed, but then I visit and I am more often than not glad to leave.

Though often sick and actually dying in real life.

Often difficult to go back to places you’ve left. Things move on very quickly. London must be difficult. Going back to a place and feeling like a minority can’t be easy for those of a certain generation