Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Anyone else been disappointed with Sterling so far ?

Anyone else been disappointed with Sterling so far ?

Gets into great positions but has no end product. Hope Southgate gives Rashford more playing time. Far more ruthless in front of goal. Vardy looked very ordinary when he came on.

Not overly convinced about Maguire either, while I'm being picky. Looks like a throwback to 1975.

Maguire was seriously suspect vs Tunisia but he looked better vs Panama but that’s not really a good marker.

Guessing the Tunisia game was just nerves. Anyways would definitely start him vs Belgium so he gets more exposure.

Should be a good game for him vs Premier League players he will know quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Maguire was seriously suspect vs Tunisia but he looked better vs Panama but that’s not really a good marker.

Guessing the Tunisia game was just nerves. Anyways would definitely start him vs Belgium so he gets more exposure.

Should be a good game for him vs Premier League players he will know quite well.
    Hope you're right T. I know most of them switched off in that second half but he made several really sloppy passes and gave away possession a few times. I think I'm more swayed by the fact I just don't like the look of the c*nt.

As for Sterling...now England are in the knock outs Id use as a super sub considering he’s got some pace on him.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Delph in the midfield with more freedom for Lingaard and Ali. But it’s too late to make a big switch like that.