Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Right. I'm fvcked off with this weather now. We need rain.

Right. I'm fvcked off with this weather now. We need rain.

It's still June and it hasn't rained round my way for nearly a month. Everything's parched and I'm having to water my fvcking allotment every single day at the moment to stop everything dying.

Fvck off, sun. Just fvck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's still June and it hasn't rained round my way for nearly a month. Everything's parched and I'm having to water my fvcking allotment every single day at the moment to stop everything dying.

Same here (well not the allotment bit). We’ve had warnings for forest fires in place for the last month. They’ve even done a nationwide ban on disposable barbecues

My lawn hasn't grown for weeks and is slowly turning yellow. Despite evening sprinkler time...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Same here (well not the allotment bit). We’ve had warnings for forest fires in place for the last month. They’ve even done a nationwide ban on disposable barbecues
    They haven't threatened us with a hosepipe ban yet, but you can bet it's coming. Pricks.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    My lawn hasn't grown for weeks and is slowly turning yellow. Despite evening sprinkler time...
    I've given up on my front lawn. The back garden is getting all the love.

A once suggested to a chap that a mutual acquaintance was something of a curmudgeon. "That ****" he agreed, "would moan if the fúcking sun shone."

Still makes me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    That's the best bit though. Lawnmower hasn't been touched for weeks

Loving it, grass has stopped growing so need need to mow it.

It's going to be a long day today, no aircon in our office and hungover to hell

The front of ours has been turned over to 'landscape' and 'features' (as described by the Estate Agents) by the previous owners. No lawn at all.

Shrewd move by them imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Loving it, grass has stopped growing so need need to mow it.

It's going to be a long day today, no aircon in our office and hungover to hell
    I was good yesterday - actually left the pub after the Japan Senegal game. Of course the 12 or so hours of drinking on Saturday might have had something to do with that. Thank **** the rugby internationals are over