Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: England could have a decent route to the semi finals if the other groups stay

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    He's quite good at scoring plenty of rubbish goals though. Imagine how angry Ronaldo would be if Kane won the golden boot?
    He should not be allowed to claim the third goal.

Chinny retard that he clearly is.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I hate the fact that he's being so self-consciously serious. He really does come across as a hugely pompous, self-important cvnt. I hope he gets chin AIDS.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

If the shot was heading on target he should not be awarded it. End of, as they say.

Otherwise why was Lampard awarded all those deflected goals he scored, and not the deflectee?

Kane's Law: He doesn't have to score a goal to be credited with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If the shot was heading on target he should not be awarded it. End of, as they say.

Otherwise why was Lampard awarded all those deflected goals he scored, and not the deflectee?

Kane's Law: He doesn't have to score a goal to be credited with it.
    If he's denied the goal he'll have one of his tantrums and unleash his team of friendly journos until he gets it back, the fvcking prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Yeah he seemed to come on and do nothing but foul people. He’s been getting abuse since, both of the racial and death threat variety.
    Racial abuse and death threats from Swedes? Wha' gwan b?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think I'd find a death threat in a hurdy-gurdy accent quite hard to take seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It’s no longer taboo to hate immigrants over here. The anti-immigration party might even win the election

It’s no longer taboo to hate immigrants over here. The anti-immigration party might even win the election
    Yes, they're the ones who did an amazing job of rebranding themselves, having previously been pretty much an actual neo-Nazi party, I believe?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, they're the ones who did an amazing job of rebranding themselves, having previously been pretty much an actual neo-Nazi party, I believe?
    Yeah. I don’t know exactly when but I think it was around the early 2000s. They kicked out all the nazi element. Eight years ago was when they first made it into the Swedish parliament and now it looks like they might be the second largest party after the elections in September with an outside chance of winning. The national statistics bureau released their annual poll a few weeks ago and they were the third biggest with 18% but that particular poll had them 4-5% lower than what they actually got in the last two elections.

Actually. This is the aspect of Brexit that has a running theme across all countries.

Yeah. I don’t know exactly when but I think it was around the early 2000s. They kicked out all the nazi element. Eight years ago was when they first made it into the Swedish parliament and now it looks like they might be the second largest party after the elections in September with an outside chance of winning. The national statistics bureau released their annual poll a few weeks ago and they were the third biggest with 18% but that particular poll had them 4-5% lower than what they actually got in the last two elections.
    We just happened to call a referendum on it, at the height of immigration sensitivity and Huzzah.

Perhaps a bit naïve but wouldn't it have made so much more sense if the EU member states had sat down and agreed a measured immigration policy between themselves the moment they all decided to open their borders to East Europe membership ?

Long term, by which I mean a couple of hundred years and it'll all be some economic unified land mass anyway. In the meantime, insensitivity towards those communities who have been disfigured by mass, overnight immigration was never really going to work out well, was it ?

I read the other day that Polish immigration was running at almost 1 million. 1 million FFS