Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: England could have a decent route to the semi finals if the other groups stay

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    tbh Kroos couldn't have telegraphed what he was going to do any more if he had sent a text message to be shown on the big screen. Larsson's attempt at blocking it was absolutely useless.
    Look here, la: joking aside and everything, you don't really find yourself cheering on the bloody krauts in a situation like that, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes. But you see there's this traditional rivalry between Arsenal and Tottenham, and it is customary for supporters of one club to be disparaging about players from the other. In short, 'we' don't like 'them'.

I think it will be the same for you with Fulham, when you move on to 'supporting' Chelsea.
    That all sounds a little immature, don't you think? I'm fully behind our England boys. It's coming home

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    That all sounds a little immature, don't you think? I'm fully behind our England boys. It's coming home
    Fvck off, you cunny.

You just knew it when Kroos stood over that free kick, didn't you? Most upsetting.

The bloke who made that stupid fúcking challenge had just come on, hadn't he? ****.
    Yeah he seemed to come on and do nothing but foul people. He’s been getting abuse since, both of the racial and death threat variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Look here, la: joking aside and everything, you don't really find yourself cheering on the bloody krauts in a situation like that, do you?
    Nope - not really. Unless it was Mesut scoring. My favourite bit of the tournament so far was Granit's goal on Friday closely followed by Lichtsteiner's rugby lift on Mitrovic

They bombed our chip shop

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Nope - not really. Unless it was Mesut scoring. My favourite bit of the tournament so far was Granit's goal on Friday closely followed by Lichtsteiner's rugby lift on Mitrovic
    Phew! Granit's goal annoyed me because he tries it all the time for us and it never works. Also because I quite wanted a Serb/Croat game in the knockout stages for the bantz.

They bombed our chip shop
    Quite so.

I've just finished 'The Hundred Days'. I'd forgotten he killed off Bonden.

He's a gormless-looking, chinny cvnt, r. And anyone who cheers him scoring deserves death by flaying.
    He's quite good at scoring plenty of rubbish goals though. Imagine how angry Ronaldo would be if Kane won the golden boot?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    He's quite good at scoring plenty of rubbish goals though. Imagine how angry Ronaldo would be if Kane won the golden boot?
    England hasn't had such a good sh1t goalscorer since Linacre.