Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: England could have a decent route to the semi finals if the other groups stay

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Why do you want to kill my wife?

Any such calls received tonight and you can be 100% sure I will be providing your details, including the above email, to all concerned parties.

Ftr death threats in football are almost de rigueur in this day and age.
    I'm sure your wife is a lovely lady and I wouldn't dream of harming a hair on her head. However, you said threats were fine as long as they stayed as threats. I was wondering if this principle applied across the board, is all.

Hang on, though...are you saying you hold my details and are proposing to pass them onto a third party without permission?

The GDPR police will be kicking your door down very soon, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm sure your wife is a lovely lady and I wouldn't dream of harming a hair on her head. However, you said threats were fine as long as they stayed as threats. I was wondering if this principle applied across the board, is all.

Hang on, though...are you saying you hold my details and are proposing to pass them onto a third party without permission?

He would have a legal basis for this action - Vital Interests, as in the possible saving of a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He would have a legal basis for this action - Vital Interests, as in the possible saving of a life.
    But we've already established that I am not going to harm his wife - just threaten her a bit. Given which, I find his cavalier attitude to my data privacy frankly shocking.

I'm pretty sure he admitted she's a welsher.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm pretty sure he admitted she's a welsher.
    Ah, right.

Well in that case I'll rephrase:

"I'm sure your wife is lovely..."

Indeed A. Bit rich coming from a man who has admitted that he is going to call my wife and threaten her life, without her permission.

I doubt he will even check to see if the phone number is on the current NDD suppression file.

Indeed A. Bit rich coming from a man who has admitted that he is going to call my wife and threaten her life, without her permission.

I doubt he will even check to see if the phone number is on the current NDD suppression file.
    It would be weirder if I threatened her life with her permission, wouldn't it?

It would be weirder if I threatened her life with her permission, wouldn't it?
    Tell that to the GDPR Police / IUFG (they all shít in the same hole etc.)

In theory it is not strictly a marketing call however I expect your ICO will take a dim view of your actions – especially since both A and I have given you expert advice, gratis to boot.

Tell that to the GDPR Police / IUFG (they all shít in the same hole etc.)
    watch it, pal
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

No, he's Kyle Walker the Spurs player currently wearing a city shirt. Sol was different, of course. As was Big Pat.
    And Willy Young.