Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: England could have a decent route to the semi finals if the other groups stay

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Look at the facts, i. Germany, shíte. France, shíte. Brazil. Shíte. Argentina, double shíte.
    well since you say so, the winner is amongst those you list
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is he? Oh, well. He's still a cvnt who plays for another team, though, isn't he?
    No, he's Kyle Walker the Spurs player currently wearing a city shirt. Sol was different, of course. As was Big Pat.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He's managed to get 5 goals despite doing the best part of sod all in both matches.
    He's a big-chinned, goalhanging cvnt, psrb.

Pokster loves him, though.

Actually, the only upside of England winning the World Cup would be the horror with which it would be greeted by our celtic chums.
    There was some randowm Oirisher tweeting about how they stood in comradeship with the people of Panama fighting British imperialism.

There must be something in the water. They're all fúcking mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No, he's Kyle Walker the Spurs player currently wearing a city shirt. Sol was different, of course. As was Big Pat.
    I'm not sure Jennings was different, you know. He clearly loves Spurs.
    Last edited by Burney; 06-25-2018 at 01:23 PM.

It's funny how Kyle Walker is *still* a Spurs player even though he is officially on the Man City payroll.
    Sheff player in my book

Don't pass to Vardy
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There was some randowm Oirisher tweeting about how they stood in comradeship with the people of Panama fighting British imperialism.

There must be something in the water. They're all fúcking mental.
    Hang on. I'm not sure we did the imperialism in Panama, did we? Wasn't that the Spanish and then the Yanqui?

Pokster loves him, though.
    Do I? Thanks for informing me... Anything else you want to talk ****e about or is that it for now?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

FGY had no place ever wearing an Arsenal shirt. I said it then, and I'll say it now.

Purity, a. If we can't have footballing purity, where will it end? Mixed race marriages?
    Last edited by Sir C; 06-25-2018 at 01:24 PM.