Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: England could have a decent route to the semi finals if the other groups stay

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Players will be knackered and they will have a **** season?
    Wait, you're going to sit wetting your knickers with joy while Harry Kaner and Deli Alli lift the world cup?

That's fúcking bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wait, you're going to sit wetting your knickers with joy while Harry Kaner and Deli Alli lift the world cup?

That's fúcking bizarre.
    it isn't going to happen, sc.

The England football team always find a way...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

That's fúcking bizarre.
    No you mad Dutcher, I will be very happy that the nation of my birth has lifted the World Cup.... Not sure who you supported in Holland but I guess from your comments that you wouldn't want them to have won anything if players from a different club were a large part of the team???

So with you not supporting England, who are you following?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

No you mad Dutcher, I will be very happy that the nation of my birth has lifted the World Cup.... Not sure who you supported in Holland but I guess from your comments that you wouldn't want them to have won anything if players from a different club were a large part of the team???

So with you not supporting England, who are you following?
    I didn't 'support' anyone in Holland, I am an Arsenal supporter I was taken to watch Ajax as a child so I wouldn't be keen on a Dutch team full of Feyenoord players.

I'm not following anyone in this world cup, I'm just enjoying it. Except the bits when Spurs playing do well. Because I don't like Spurs players.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

This would be almost as bad as Tottenham winning the league. Presumably, Pokster would like that, though, since it would build the confidence of his beloved England players Harry Kane, Delli Ali, Dyer, Trippier, Rose and Kyle Walker.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Look at the facts, i. Germany, shíte. France, shíte. Brazil. Shíte. Argentina, double shíte.

Plus, Gareth Southgate who, you will remember, was my choice years ago to take over from Arsene.

I didn't 'support' anyone in Holland, I am an Arsenal supporter I was taken to watch Ajax as a child so I wouldn't be keen on a Dutch team full of Feyenoord players.

I'm not following anyone in this world cup, I'm just enjoying it. Except the bits when Spurs playing do well. Because I don't like Spurs players.
    So IF England got to the final against Gemany for example, would you want either team to win or not be bothered?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

So IF England got to the final against Gemany for example, would you want either team to win or not be bothered?
    So what you’re asking there is which would he consider the lesser of two evils. Whichever he chose wouldn’t constitute ‘support’.

Personally, I’d have to hope for a German victory.

I would want neither team to win

Look at the facts, i. Germany, shíte. France, shíte. Brazil. Shíte. Argentina, double shíte.

Plus, Gareth Southgate who, you will remember, was my choice years ago to take over from Arsene.
    Southgate is one of the few aspects of the England team I don’t hate. He seems a decent sort of chap. Very ugly, mind.