Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: England could have a decent route to the semi finals if the other groups stay

England could have a decent route to the semi finals if the other groups stay

As they are and England finish second. Looking like Japan or Columbia in the last 16 and then Mexico or the Swiss in the quarter finals.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 06-25-2018 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    As they are and England finish second. Looking like Japan or Columbia in the last 16 and then Mexico or the Swiss in the quarter finals.
    Colombia look pretty decent, tbf

Most of them are Spurs mongs, aren't they? Kane and Alli and some others?

Fúck watching that shít.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Fúck watching that shít.
    I got called a chip p1sser for pointing this out last week. Apparently, we're all supposed to love the Spurs and United teams the minute they pop on an England shirt. Fvck - as you say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Fúck watching that shít.
    I support Sweden, C. ****ing krauts

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I got called a chip p1sser for pointing this out last week. Apparently, we're all supposed to love the Spurs and United teams the minute they pop on an England shirt. Fvck - as you say that.
    That Harry Kane looks a good player, imo. He boshes those penalties right into the top bin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    That Harry Kane looks a good player, imo. He boshes those penalties right into the top bin.
    He's a gormless-looking, chinny cvnt, r. And anyone who cheers him scoring deserves death by flaying.

You just knew it when Kroos stood over that free kick, didn't you? Most upsetting.

The bloke who made that stupid fúcking challenge had just come on, hadn't he? ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Yes. But you see there's this traditional rivalry between Arsenal and Tottenham, and it is customary for supporters of one club to be disparaging about players from the other. In short, 'we' don't like 'them'.

I think it will be the same for you with Fulham, when you move on to 'supporting' Chelsea.

tbh Kroos couldn't have telegraphed what he was going to do any more if he had sent a text message to be shown on the big screen. Larsson's attempt at blocking it was absolutely useless.