Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good heavens. Some sense has emerged from a British courtroom.

Good heavens. Some sense has emerged from a British courtroom.

I was beginning to despair.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44575229

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

A moimentary reprieve. The battle has been won on this occasion but the war is already lost.

Note how it has been reported. "Campaigner Christie Elan-Cane lost their High Court challenge"

Thier? Their?

Is (s)he ill ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A moimentary reprieve. The battle has been won on this occasion but the war is already lost.

Note how it has been reported. "Campaigner Christie Elan-Cane lost their High Court challenge"

Thier? Their?
    I don't know what's so wrong with 'it'. English already has a non gender-specific pronoun and it's 'it'. If you choose to pretend you're neither of the actual genders, you should be perfectly happy with 'it', I'd have thought.

Talking of this sort of thing, I happened to turn on BBC4 the other day to see that they were doing an all-female version of 'Julius Caesar'.

As a direct consequence of its casting, it looked terrible, it sounded terrible and it made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I'm sure the theatre crowd lapped it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Is (s)he ill ?
    Well mentally, yes.

Why on earth would you care that much? Its just a ****ing passport isnt it? A simple document that allows you to move from one country to another. It doesnt have to 'define' who you are.

I can imagine someone this confused would be annoyed or upset by something so minor but imagine being arsed to take it to court?

Attention-seeking ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Why on earth would you care that much? Its just a ****ing passport isnt it? A simple document that allows you to move from one country to another. It doesnt have to 'define' who you are.

I can imagine someone this confused would be annoyed or upset by something so minor but imagine being arsed to take it to court?

Attention-seeking ****.
    Because these things must always be taken to their most ridiculous extremes. Unless they are, it is a tacit acknowledgement that the transers don't really believe all this sh1t and know they're bull****ting. In order to prop up this absurd nonsense, they have to pursue every possible wrinkle to the most ridiculous extent.

Maybe if the media chose to ignore this stuff instead of reporting every aspect of the gender panorama, we could all move on and file in the bin marked, stupidity. Sadly, The Mail in their outrage can’t leave this stuff alone. It’s a bit like inconvenient roadworks. People eventually forget .

Because these things must always be taken to their most ridiculous extremes. Unless they are, it is a tacit acknowledgement that the transers don't really believe all this sh1t and know they're bull****ting. In order to prop up this absurd nonsense, they have to pursue every possible wrinkle to the most ridiculous extent.
    I think they just want a campaign to fight. 50 years ago you would stroll down south in the states and ask them to stop lynchingblack people and just let them vote. Here in Britain bumming was still illegal. THere was plenty to get agitated about.

Its harder these days. I dont know why these people dont put their weight behind getting cannabis legalised. It is comfortably the most absurd law we have.

Referred to as They and Their in the article.

Another case of the bbc and their SJW agenda #Oceans8SucksArse