Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A few months ago our neighbours hired a “manny” – a young gay chap with peroxide

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Why are you sure about what I'll do before I've done it? You're not pre-judging me, are you?

That's literally prejudice.

Why do you hate jews?
    I thought it was me that hated jews?

I can't keep up...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The daycare that my kid goes to had a bloke working there around 6 years ago who turned out to be a nonce. They now want to move my son up to a class with older children and there’s a chap working in that class. To top it off he’s a former refugee so no proper police checks done on him. “Not happening” is what I told my girlfriend.
    Hang on. My dad goes into a school once a week to help kids with their reading and has to be CRB-checked for that. How can anyone be allowed to work with kids full-time without such checks?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hang on. My dad goes into a school once a week to help kids with their reading and has to be CRB-checked for that. How can anyone be allowed to work with kids full-time without such checks?
    They can't.. certainly in this country... I get CRB checked for coaching football, seperate one for Cricket and would be another one if I helped in a school......
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

They only check the time they’ve been in Sweden. Who knows who or what they’ve been fiddling with in their own countries?

They only check the time they’ve been in Sweden. Who knows who or what they’ve been fiddling with in their own countries?
    Then you'd have thought that the logical conclusion would be that they can't work with children for a given period (10 years, perhaps?) during which they've demonstrated a clean record, wouldn't you?

Then you'd have thought that the logical conclusion would be that they can't work with children for a given period (10 years, perhaps?) during which they've demonstrated a clean record, wouldn't you?
    You would think so. There was a big thing about it a few years ago. The government were making a big deal about all the “teachers” who arrived among the refugees and how they wanted to get their Swedish up to scratch and have them do a fast track education programme to get them in schools working quicker. It was then pointed out that they can’t have their criminal backgrounds from their homelands checked and the response was a shrug of the shoulders. “There’s no real way of solving that”, basically.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 06-22-2018 at 10:10 AM.

You would think so. There was a big thing about it a few years ago. The government were making a big deal about all the “teachers” who arrived among the refugees and how they wanted to get their Swedish up to scratch and have them do a fast track education programme to get them in schools working quicker. It was then pointed out that they can’t have their criminal backgrounds from their homelands checked and the response was a shrug of the shoulders. “There’s no real way of solving that”, basically.
    They're really, really is, though, isn't there? I've just clearly outlined it and I'm just some cvnt on the interflump, ffs.

I don't know why I bother getting outraged about it anymore, though. It has long been apparent that our masters are happy to countenance thousands of raped children as an acceptable sacrifice to achieve their borderless, homogeneous dystopia.

Based on your suspicions mentioned earlier, you father is a nonce then? Nothing

basically wrong with a bit of noncery b... I think we've all done it a few times.

They're really, really is, though, isn't there? I've just clearly outlined it and I'm just some cvnt on the interflump, ffs.

I don't know why I bother getting outraged about it anymore, though. It has long been apparent that our masters are happy to countenance thousands of raped children as an acceptable sacrifice to achieve their borderless, homogeneous dystopia.
    Your masters, b. You voted for them. Your government.

I voted for the homogenous dystopia myself

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    green hair who runs a local am dram course for kids.

You’ll be absolutely shocked to discover he’s now under investigation for noncing.

I wonder if he’ll still look after mine if I pay him off the books
    I would have thought the link to "am dram" had him down as a 100% nonce to be fair.

Probably a scout leader also.