Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A few months ago our neighbours hired a “manny” – a young gay chap with peroxide

A few months ago our neighbours hired a “manny” – a young gay chap with peroxide

green hair who runs a local am dram course for kids.

You’ll be absolutely shocked to discover he’s now under investigation for noncing.

I wonder if he’ll still look after mine if I pay him off the books

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

You’ll be absolutely shocked to discover he’s now under investigation for noncing.

Oh I think everyone gets investigated for something or other these days, don't they? If it's not noncing it's racism or hate speech or some such nonsense.

So because he is Gay makes him more likely to be a nonce? Or is it just stereotyping by you?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    So because he is Gay makes him more likely to be a nonce? Or is it just stereotyping by you?
    Gay or not, I would be deeply suspicious of any man who wants to make a career of looking after small children.

Deeply, deeply suspicious.

There you go, see? p has wholegeartedly embraced the New Orthodoxy. Your words shall be judged according to the Sacred Laws of Political Correctness. In this instance he has judged you guilty of the Thoughtcrime of 'stereotyping', which, back in the days of liberal democracy, was an inconsequential act of generalisation.

Now you must be challenged and forced to admit your guilt in the Peoples' Court of the Internet.

Heil Jeremy! Heil Thoughtcontrol!

You have to laugh, though. All these achingly right-on middle class parents desperate to signal how progressive and tolerant they are even at the price of having some bloke hanging out the back of their kids.

It's basically an allegory.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There you go, see? p has wholegeartedly embraced the New Orthodoxy. Your words shall be judged according to the Sacred Laws of Political Correctness. In this instance he has judged you guilty of the Thoughtcrime of 'stereotyping', which, back in the days of liberal democracy, was an inconsequential act of generalisation.

Now you must be challenged and forced to admit your guilt in the Peoples' Court of the Internet.

Heil Jeremy! Heil Thoughtcontrol!
    Or perhaps Monty is just trying to say that Gay blokes are more likely to be nonces, especially those involved in child care, I'm sure you will back him up with statistics and blame Corbyn for this

Or perhaps Monty is just trying to say that Gay blokes are more likely to be nonces, especially those involved in child care, I'm sure you will back him up with statistics and blame Corbyn for this
    Why are you sure about what I'll do before I've done it? You're not pre-judging me, are you?

That's literally prejudice.

Why do you hate jews?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Why are you sure about what I'll do before I've done it? You're not pre-judging me, are you?

That's literally prejudice.

Why do you hate jews?
    Only Monty... and hate is a strong word....

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Gay or not, I would be deeply suspicious of any man who wants to make a career of looking after small children.

Deeply, deeply suspicious.
    The daycare that my kid goes to had a bloke working there around 6 years ago who turned out to be a nonce. They now want to move my son up to a class with older children and there’s a chap working in that class. To top it off he’s a former refugee so no proper police checks done on him. “Not happening” is what I told my girlfriend.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 06-22-2018 at 09:35 AM.