Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Denmark v Australia?

Denmark v Australia?

It doesn't have 'pulsating classic' written all over it, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Would probably be well matched at cricket at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I haven't watched that many games up to this point. Not that many have grabbed the attention. Imagine when there's 48 teams in the ****ing thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I haven't watched that many games up to this point. Not that many have grabbed the attention. Imagine when there's 48 teams in the ****ing thing.
    Yesterday's fixtures were poor, today's look a lot better. Looking forward to France vs Peru & Argentina vs Croatia later

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yesterday's fixtures were poor, today's look a lot better. Looking forward to France vs Peru & Argentina vs Croatia later
    The African teams usually add a bit of colour (not racial) and flair but this time around we've ended up with a bunch of North African rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The African teams usually add a bit of colour (not racial) and flair but this time around we've ended up with a bunch of North African rubbish.
    Bit unfair on Morocco - thought they were very unlucky yesterday but Egypt and Tunisa are ordinary

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I was going to say watching three games in a day is a lot - then realised I regularly do this on a Saturday during the proper season I guess three games every day for a week is too much

Worst 24 hours for Arab football ever...Egypt, Morocco and Hanchoppers our...Iran on the brink.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was going to say watching three games in a day is a lot - then realised I regularly do this on a Saturday during the proper season I guess three games every day for a week is too much
    It is only once every 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Would probably be well matched at cricket at the moment
    I see Braithwaite has come on for the Danes.