Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just read that Anthony Bourdain was an SJW

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You think sucking the cock is easy b? If you fancy the person attached to the cock you are sucking then it ain't so bad but the unpleasant part of the job is that most of your customers have come to you because they are too physically repugnant to get their cock sucked for free. You really must think these things through before making your rash and ill considered posts.
    I'd say the really unpleasant part is the cheesy crust around the helmet.

You think sucking the cock is easy b? If you fancy the person attached to the cock you are sucking then it ain't so bad but the unpleasant part of the job is that most of your customers have come to you because they are too physically repugnant to get their cock sucked for free. You really must think these things through before making your rash and ill considered posts.
    And some are probably uncircumcised too

Yes, but presumably in many cases, the lady in question has long since been desensitised to such things thanks to a long history of abuse going back to childhood that means she has extremely low self-esteem and thus expects no better? And/or she's so desperate for her next hit of smack/crack/whatever that sucking a rancid cock in order to afford it seems a small price to pay?

Horses for courses, innit?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'd say the really unpleasant part is the cheesy crust around the helmet.
    That's put me right off pizza.

Oh I don't know, Charles has used them and he's not *too* bad. In his own way. I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's put me right off pizza.
    You'll be alright if you remember the golden rule: never order a smegma pizza

I had to google what a SJW was.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I had to google what a SJW was.
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You'll be alright if you remember the golden rule: never order a smegma pizza
    The words 'cheesy crust' make me think pizza rather than smegma, though. Or at least they did. Now I can't rid myself of the smegma association.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Me too
    Moi aussi