Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I just read that Anthony Bourdain was an SJW

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He was involved with Asia Argento and supported her through the whole Harvey Weinstein palaver, but I'm not sure that counts as SJW.

Of course she then thanked him by shagging someone else the minute his back was turned.
    Friend of Obama

I don't even know what the UA+ stands for.
    'Undefined' and 'asexual'

with regards 'undefined, is actually quite sensible to consolidate all the made up ones into a single, simple category. wd the loonies imo

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    'Undefined' and 'asexual'

with regards 'undefined, is actually quite sensible to consolidate all the made up ones into a single, simple category. wd the loonies imo

should there be a - in the Bigender category or is having a big end a new sexual thing???
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    should there be a - in the Bigender category or is having a big end a new sexual thing???
    Apparently...

A bigender gender-identity has been described as varying over time between two extremes. These periods can be anywhere from a few hours to a few years and there is no limit to the number of times that it may change.

Identifying as bigender is typically understood to mean that one identifies as both male and female or moves between a masculine gender expression and feminine gender expression with little middle ground, or both. This is different from identifying as genderfluid, as those who identify as genderfluid may not go back and forth between any fixed gender identities and may experience an entire range or spectrum of identities over time.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Is it not from Gulliver's Travels? The Bigenders were the ones who liked to eat eggs big end first and the Little Enders were the opposite and they went to war about it?

Are these people actually adopting names based on a satire of human idiocy for their ridiculous labels now? Remarkable.

Is it not from Gulliver's Travels? The Bigenders were the ones who liked to eat eggs big end first and the Little Enders were the opposite and they went to war about it?

Are these people actually adopting names based on a satire of human idiocy for their ridiculous labels now? Remarkable.
    Laughable... looking forward to a time when an athlete can change his/her sex and compete in whatever they want....... anyway, just off to the ladies to use trap 2, must smell nicer than the gents
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Laughable... looking forward to a time when an athlete can change his/her sex and compete in whatever they want....... anyway, just off to the ladies to use trap 2, must smell nicer than the gents
    It will, deeply unfortunately, require the rapes and or murders of several of those persons born with a vagina by those persons born with a penís who think they should have a vagina, or indeed both sets of genitals - all dependent on how their mental health is playing out at any given time - to sort this stuff out. These crimes will be perpetrated in a non-gender toilet, dormitory, changing room, prison, etc.

In sport, things like Wimbledon will become a single competition as will rugby, golf and football and when those born with a vagina slip from being ranked first in the World to 3,847th, or whatever, then there will be outcries of 'unfairness'.

The only way to stop this madness it to fully embrace it, I'm afraid.

That's not terribly 'woke', but there you go.

It will, deeply unfortunately, require the rapes and or murders of several of those persons born with a vagina by those persons born with a penís who think they should have a vagina, or indeed both sets of genitals - all dependent on how their mental health is playing out at any given time - to sort this stuff out. These crimes will be perpetrated in a non-gender toilet, dormitory, changing room, prison, etc.

In sport, things like Wimbledon will become a single competition as will rugby, golf and football and when those born with a vagina slip from being ranked first in the World to 3,847th, or whatever, then there will be outcries of 'unfairness'.

Hmmm. I'm not sure that will do it. If we have learned anything from things like Rotherham, FGM, etc, it is that authorities are willing to overlook the most heinous, widespread and revolting crimes against women and girls in pursuance of their insane political orthodoxies. Just as the fear of being labelled racist has silenced supposed 'progressives', so does the fear of being called 'transphobic' prevent them from calling out this madness.

True. The best way to attack the left is 'from' the left. I was at a dinner party

where the host's daughter decided to join us, uninvited, and seemed to think she was the de facto centre of attention. Thought herself very knowing and interesting but still referred to her parents as mummy and daddy - you know the type.

She'd been to Jamaica and started warbling on about this "totally, like, amaaaazing black guy she'd met". One of the other guests asked her why she felt the colour of the chaps skin was significant.

The next two minutes saw this fella wiping the floor with her intellectually and unfortunately, mummy intervened on her behalf and rescued her as she clearly could not cope with the implication that she was the racist at the table.

Though I consider myself slightly left of centre I cannot tell you how much I detested this girl the second she opened her mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    where the host's daughter decided to join us, uninvited, and seemed to think she was the de facto centre of attention. Thought herself very knowing and interesting but still referred to her parents as mummy and daddy - you know the type.

She'd been to Jamaica and started warbling on about this "totally, like, amaaaazing black guy she'd met". One of the other guests asked her why she felt the colour of the chaps skin was significant.

The next two minutes saw this fella wiping the floor with her intellectually and unfortunately, mummy intervened on her behalf and rescued her as she clearly could not cope with the implication that she was the racist at the table.

Though I consider myself slightly left of centre I cannot tell you how much I detested this girl the second she opened her mouth.
    It's remarkable the way in which many on the left cannot see that their fetishisation of race is in and of itself racist. It reduces individuals to their skin colour and expects them to behave in certain ways as a consequence. In many ways, it's a more pernicious form of racism than the more overt type, since it makes its victims complicit in their subjugation.