Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just read that Anthony Bourdain was an SJW

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You say my example is 'mild', but I can guarantee you that the 29% of freaks and benders who fear they will be discriminated against are people who use the fear of discrimination as a reason never to do anything at all other than sit on their fat arses whining about how discriminated against they are.

And why does the IET need a Diversity and Inclusion Manager?
    No, I meant the Harvey Weinstein won, the other won I'm with you on.

I certainly can't see a flaw in allowing less skilled people to be engineers in order to increase diversity stats. It's not like a lower standard of engineering might in any way endanger the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    and now I am obligated to celebrate his death

On another note, the fate of Brexit now in the hands of that slimy **** Bercow?
    I once saw him recommend eating bun rieu in Saigon.

Have you any idea of the anti-social hours hookers have to work? I addition to having

There are very good reasons why men should be better chefs than women beyond their technical skill. Being a chef is hugely demanding and involves appallingly long and anti-social hours, which women on average are less willing to do.
    suck the cock? I'm sure you envy them this but nonetheless, bloody hard work m.

There are very good reasons why men should be better chefs than women beyond their technical skill. Being a chef is hugely demanding and involves appallingly long and anti-social hours, which women on average are less willing to do.
    Utter nonsense. Women in many professions work insane hours, from lawyers to investment bankers to chefs. There is no physical or mental reason they shouldn't be just as successful.

Jesus Monty, you're such a dinosaur you make me feel like a SJW.

How would you even cover that story anyway?
    One could flip the story on its head and run it as a positive. 'Engineers less likely to be sexually deviant or mentally ill, says IET'

Yes, that Nieves Barragan is rubbish and definitely afraid of hard work. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    suck the cock? I'm sure you envy them this but nonetheless, bloody hard work m.
    Surely the whole point of being a brass is to get relatively well paid for very little work at what amounts to a very good rates and with flexible hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, that Nieves Barragan is rubbish and definitely afraid of hard work. Yes.
    I think m is doing his Jordan Peterson bit, to be fair.

He'll be mentioning lobsters next.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Utter nonsense. Women in many professions work insane hours, from lawyers to investment bankers to chefs. There is no physical or mental reason they shouldn't be just as successful.

Jesus Monty, you're such a dinosaur you make me feel like a SJW.
    Yes, apart from the whole "having babies and being biologically less predisposed to hard work" things, there are no physical or mental impediments to women working their ****s off and climbing the greasy pole.
    Last edited by Monty92; 06-20-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Surely the whole point of being a brass is to get relatively well paid for very little work at what amounts to a very good rates and with flexible hours?
    You think sucking the cock is easy b? If you fancy the person attached to the cock you are sucking then it ain't so bad but the unpleasant part of the job is that most of your customers have come to you because they are too physically repugnant to get their cock sucked for free. You really must think these things through before making your rash and ill considered posts.