Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyway, on to other matters. To wit, camping.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It smells of plastic. The tumescent tent. Hot plastic
    Camping is shíte, there is no other honest summation and description of the experience / ordeal.

Cold, damp and guaranteed to wake up at an ungodly early hour.

Your options are limited - to drink the bit out and just pass out overcoming the cold, but then you are dying in the morning and dying while lying down in a fúcking sleeping bag, which no man can style out – or to just not bother going to sleep in which case you have not camped, you have stayed out.

Scouts camp. Adult scouts are nonces, this is actually a fact. There is a reason for this correlation.

It smells of plastic. The tumescent tent. Hot plastic
    What did you think a cheap plascic tent would smell of, roses?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I suppose when one's home is a dank filthy hovel dug out of the earth, there is scant difference in camping.

Sir C "It smells of plastic. The tumescent tent. Hot plastic "

What have you got - a Wendy House ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Camping is shíte, there is no other honest summation and description of the experience / ordeal.

Your options are limited - to drink the bit out and just pass out overcoming the cold, but then you are dying in the morning and dying while lying down in a fúcking sleeping bag, which no man can style out – or to just not bother going to sleep in which case you have not camped, you have stayed out.

Scouts camp. Adult scouts are nonces, this is actually a fact. There is a reason for this correlation.
    Glastonbury. Camping experiences.

A bucket load of beers and narcs was the only way to endure 7-10 days camping in Glastonbury.
    DB10 help you if it was a sunny morning - you wake up at 6-7am after 2 hours sleep in an atmosphere not too dissimilar to a fúcking greenhouse.
    If it rained it was miserable and muddy.

In short? Camping can **** right off imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I'm worrying about carrying my wine up a fúcking mountain to reach my desired spot. Maybe I can hire a local. A sort of Cumbrian sherpa.

IUFG "DB10 help you if it was a sunny morning - you wake up at 6-7am after 2 hours sleep in an atmosphere not too dissimilar to a fúcking greenhouse."

Might be handy if c remember to pack his cannabis plants
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I'm worrying about carrying my wine up a fúcking mountain to reach my desired spot. Maybe I can hire a local. A sort of Cumbrian sherpa.
    You're not going to become a naturist, are you? I just fear that this 'back to nature' business could end up with you sporting your danglies in public and bellowing that 'It's perfectly natural!' as the coppers cart you away.

Get a box of bagged Hardys, sc.

It might be shíte but you'll drink anything after 30 mins of being in a fúcking tent
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Get a box of bagged Hardys, sc.

It might be shíte but you'll drink anything after 30 mins of being in a fúcking tent
    And you can use the empty, inflated bag as a pillow.